Has Xbox done anything wrong this generation?

Has Xbox done anything wrong this generation?

Attached: sRLTs4vF5Rb3oEBheJKRxE-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 35.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muyURKOfFYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No exclusives

Exclusives no longer make money, grow up you fucking Nintendo manchild

Naming the console with a very confusing name, it kinda reminds me of the Wii U desu and I didn’t know it even came out until like a year later

Exclusives are not the business model anymore, the model used to be you locked people into your $500 box and then you made the actual money on the 30% tax you charge on every future game they buy, Exclusives only existed to egg people on to buying your $500 box over the competition.

That's not how things work these days, they want to sell you Subscriptions and Microtransactions and they don't need any specific box to do it now.

Something kinda lame I noticed
I personally owned a Xbone, then XboneX and SeX now so it doesnt apply to me

But after the success of Elden Ring, they are charging FULL PRICE for Dark Souls 3 digital
Fucking $70 or something (to milk Xbox SeS owners that enjoyed Elden Ring)
I thought that was pretty gay, considering the game can be bought physically used for like $10-15

Attached: 41qoHvAe6RL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (366x452, 26.06K)

How about monetize Halo MCC?

Here, I took a screencap
Fucking FULL PRICE for an 8-years old game, that is outrageous

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-020906_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 475.96K)

Japanese developers are always dipshits with pricing old games.
Squeenix is charging $110 in Australia for FF7R on Steam.

but isn't this digital storefronts on console in general? It is completely ridiculous but prices usually stick to launch cost unless they stopped doing that and this is now an outlier.

I think this more of a From Software/Bandai Namco thing, those assholes are ridiculously jewish.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=muyURKOfFYU

the name is soulless
the design is pretty bad too, the xbox one x was fucking beautiful, massive downgrade. still looks better than ps5
overall good console

If you don't have a PC, it's the best console to have.

- backwards compatible with Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One
- game pass
- getting Sega (ie. Yakuza) &/or Atlus games
- best system for fps, racing and wrpgs

you forgot to put that it can also emulate gamecube, ps1, etc at full speed without modding
probably its best feature

Didn't fix the Xbone's DRM problems, just made them worse.

That UI is fucking dog shit
Having to go through 3 menus just to find all the games you own or the progress of a download is not acceptable

- always online trash, microsoft owns your games
- more censorship happy than sony and nintendo combined
- doesn't get the vast majority of japanese games
- trying to just buy the industry so they can have a monoply and not compete on quality which they can't do
- pushing for more f2p monetization with gamepass because they want to turn console games into mobile games

xbox is just the absolute worst console you could have.

It actually does get the vast majority of Japanese games. Only games it doesn't have are vanillaware games, indie shivelware and ff16+ff7 remake but those are timed only.

Steam is no better. I bought that biker game for the ps4 3 years ago for 11 bucks and its on "sale" now on steam for 23 bucks.

Be quiet snoy. Go back to your phone charger

>more censorship happy than sony and nintendo combined

Attached: 1653700305715.jpg (750x736, 111.56K)

They did everything right except not disbanding 343.. And the series S becoming popular and outselling the PS5 in Japan is the final nail in the coffin for Sony.

Attached: 1655114252414.jpg (1536x2048, 807.37K)

Attached: 1473454528947.jpg (392x532, 38.01K)

This is happening on xbox, psn and steam

I find modern ui’s so fucking boring

I was able to buy an Xbox without any rigamarole. Meanwhile, I signed up for an "exclusive" PS5 buying opportunity which consisted of them sending me a broken link to a storefront that couldn't handle the traffic.

Pretty clear who won this generation.

This, and no amount of cope changes that.

Xgp money but xgp is not that great if I do not think money is big problem

Yep, PC