Rin = Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Misha > Shizune

Rin = Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Misha > Shizune

Attached: 1543862730180.png (508x445, 373.55K)

Most current Any Forums posters don’t even know what this shit is anymore

that's their problem

Attached: 1540839180610.png (790x1200, 791.56K)

Attached: 1537955913160.png (600x338, 111.48K)

Shizunes route got fucked over because some cunt throwing a hissy fit, fuck him.

Are you talking about Jigoro or someone on the dev team?

Attached: 1540739845467.png (649x564, 196.57K)

EVERY girl was ruined in the full version.
Before then the best was Emi

Attached: u8kAi.png (433x482, 6.2K)

*sigh*

Don't remember the details, but i believe someone that wasn't a writer ended up writing or finishing up her route, because for some reason the appointed writer for Shizunes route just left in bad terms.

>Only way to romance armless girl is to friendzone legless girl
Bad game

>/ksg/ threads are still going

just what in the world do they talk about on there

>played game years ago
>did Hanako route
>felt complete
>never finished the others since
Tell me Any Forumsros, if my best girl is already set in stone for me is it worth reading the other routes anyway?

Im pretty sure he just pushed the deadline until the last second.
The writer is Anonymous22. He's apparently a pretentious fuck and, from the posts I've seen of him, he seems pretty bitter and up his own ass

A lot of generals I've been in are just chatrooms with a lot of waifuposting, /ksg/ is presumably no different. They probably talk more about each other than anything to do with Katawa Shoujo.

Based

Hanako is better than Emily though

Pretty accurate rankings, just switch Emi and Hanako

Emi's route was the best. Well, Rin's was great, too.

Attached: IMG_20210609_143327_555.jpg (800x640, 72.6K)

rin in a bin

Hanako's route was short as shit. Also rape. You guys have terrible taste.

There were so many people involved with KS that started shit and quit, leaving whoever was left to try and finish their work while trying to match their writing/art styles. And yeah, there were absolutely some right cunts leftover who didn't give a shit at the end.

>rape

Attached: 1567617674639.jpg (609x600, 84.26K)

It is okay to be wrong, but it is not okay to be a fag.

I don't even remember if you're correct about the length but

long route =/= good route

According to weee:

>Since Raide and Pimmy couldn’t capture the similar coloring style Moekki, Kamifish, and I had, the three of us had to do every CG. Moekki assigned us to do certain characters for CGs: Moekki colored most of hanako’s route, Kamifish colored most of Shizune’s, and I colored most of Emi’s, and Moekki and I sorta did half and half of Rin’s and Lilly’s route. We all eventually did colored one cg from each girls route though so it’s a mix mash between styles.
>Lilly’s route was just a huge mess though since we tried to teach Raide our coloring style but we weren’t satisfied with his coloring style. At one point he disappeared for a while lol.
>Emi’s route was also a mess since Pimmy’s drawing style was a bit different from the majority of the art and I think moekki lost patience with Pimmy since her drawing pace was a bit slow compare to the rest of the team (I think she disappeared at one point too). So a lot of the CGs in Emi’s route were illustrated by Moekki (who did the emi sprites and as well as several CGs in her route), Pimmy, and me.
>Ambi, who was the main artist for Emi left, we had to redraw and touch up some sprites since they weren’t available drawing any more poses or CGs, Moekki had to redo the sprites to keep the consistency of the game. Most of the consistency retouch was ordered by Delta or Moekki just did things on her own. Those two argued a lot since both had all sorts of ideas going on in their heads.

Attached: KS CG commentary.png (622x452, 360.99K)