In what games can I ride a motorcycle?

In what games can I ride a motorcycle?

Attached: mcn-6.jpg (1500x1000, 247.32K)

Arcade or simulation?

I've played both Ride 2 and 4. Very hard games that take a LOT of practice, even with all rider aids on and AI set to very easy. However, if you love bikes, they are both good games.

I bought Ride 4 about a month ago during a sale, so I got the game and ALL of its (((DLC))) for $30.

god bros i love bikes so much

i've spent years trying to recapture the magic of playing vidya as a kid play replaying childhood favorites, but all i needed to do was buy a motorcycle. the world is so open and beautiful and the feeling of adventure i remember as a kid still exists out there. life is so fucking good bros.

manx tt super bike is under rated

>tfw dmv appointment isn't until next week
ree I just want to ride my bike

Attached: 1636040977666.png (1516x1976, 2.79M)

I've been riding for 10 years with no license. Stop being a pussy.

You can buy a cheap 250cc for almost nothing, go buy one
>b-b-but Karen is going to turn me into a meat crayon!
Live a little.

>bought a bike 4 months ago
>practice 1 day every 2 weeks

At this rate I will never learn to ride this shit bros.
I still dont know how to take on curves

Attached: IMG-20191008-WA0040.jpg (680x681, 60.31K)

You countersteer a motorcycle, you don't lean. Don't look ahead of you or at things you are scared of hitting, look in the direction you want to go

t. bought my first bike a month ago, looked up video guides, rode 1500 km and back to visit my family, scraped the pegs multiple times for maxing out the lean angle

I will do you one better
In what games can I ride an ATV?
I've only played ATV Offroad Fury 2 in the PS2 days, so I'm looking other fun ATV racing games

Attached: dune_riding_1_0.jpg (665x447, 71.87K)

started riding everyday and now I can't stand playing racing games with cars, want to try ride 4 but it feels redundant when I can just go outside and actually do it

bump

The Crew 2

In what games can I crash a motorcycle?

In Australia you have to do a 2 day course to get your license now, they teach you a lot of shit like that.

Donkey Kong rides a motorcycle in Country

Hang on and super hang on. Ignore all other answers. Play hang on. Close this thread right now and play hang on

Attached: super.png (427x319, 142.45K)

Road Rash

What games can you play with your non-dominant arm after snapping a collar bone like a twig falling off a motorcycle besides fixed camera turn based RPGs (or for that matter what is there for that besides old school 2D and grid TRPGs) and solitaire

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1644318746498.png (162x210, 12.96K)

I was a tester on that series. The gameplay still feels good to this day.