"So what music do you listen to, user?"

>"So what music do you listen to, user?"
>only listen to vidya sountracks
>tell my coworkers that I like normie pop shit instead

Attached: 1490612595618.jpg (349x305, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-hUIRJ0UhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ys-yEolX4wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, so what vidya music do you listen to, user?

I just tell them the truth, that I don't have Spotify. As I age it's made me unable to vibe with music culture but really who tf cares? Just do what makes you happy.

I make up genres, experimental hip hopm psychedelic metal, nu-country-synth.

I don't listen to music

I've been trying to get into non video game music. I like prog metal/rock stuff like Animals as Leaders and Covet.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-hUIRJ0UhQ

me except vocaloid

I unironically enjoy hitman soundtracks, switching between calm/combat tracks depending on what I'm doing

> tfwthe faggiest, most talentless gaggle of retards of the 90s/00s are considered classics and boomercore now

>>coworkers
i don't know this feel

I can say this with sincerity user, you don't know being judged until you're caught listening to electronic baroque.

I genuinely know nothing, actual 0, about the pop scene of the last 15 years.

Yeah, who would listen to vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=ys-yEolX4wU

Attached: 1592072520113.png (336x336, 6.07K)

It doesn't matter. Nobody really cares what you like, and nobody will even pretend to do that after you die. If you open your mouth about it, just speak the truth.

You can say whatever you want, they don't actually care about your music taste they're just trying to make time pass.

>just speak the truth
Pretty much, people like a genuine person. Just don't get weird and awkward about it.

>t. has never had a real job
office politics is a real thing, say one thing wrong or weird and you suddenly become "that guy"

im glad most of my coworkers are boomers who watch and bitch about netflix and sports, this one 35 year old guy who used to work with me was into pokemon and the worst versions of everything (loves star trek discovery, nu wars etc) which was hell on earth

user what did you listen to as a teenager? I just use those genres even though I don't really listen to them anymore. For me, it's ska and punk.

>What music do you listen to, user?
>Rock music haha...
>Oh, what bands?

>*sweating nervously*
>don't want to namedrop all of these edgy, NSFW extreme metal bands or weird j-rock bands but don't know what's trendy in modern music

>Oh you know, Limp Bizkit, My Chemical Romance, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, haha...
>who?

Attached: dude what.jpg (238x277, 14.32K)