What's the most petty reason you stopped playing a game?

What's the most petty reason you stopped playing a game?

Attached: 1248195393185.png (500x405, 344.44K)

if I encounter an invisible wall in the first 5 minutes I uninstall on the spot

Someone else in a multiplayer game attacked an NPC, so I killed his character and then never played again.

Dropped the new Borderlands game after I saw texture pop-in

It's got other issues but that was the last straw.

Most often it's if I feel like a game doesn't "value my time". Not sure what games I recently stopped for this, but I know games like Rust, V Rising, and Sea of Thieves just does not give a shit about your time and will remind you at every corner that you are playing solely to pad out a "living, breathing world" experience for the whole server.

They added a furry to one of the stages

it had too many minorities in it lel

the game played fart.wav when you did a mandatory gameplay action

I just didn't like the story/character design. Granted I'll keep playing if something in the gameplay or character interaction hooks me. But take Xenoblade Chronicles for example, the first five hours are pop up tutorials blocking you from actually playing the game and long cutscenes blocking you from playing the game. So I just gave up.

Elden Ring made my PS4’s fans run like shit and I refuse to play Soulsborne shit on my pc

i dont even dislike trannies this shit just kills any sense of immersion

Attached: unknown[1].png (802x451, 122.2K)

in a video game?

Attached: 1505551399610.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

it's stupid. normal people don't talk like that. did i derive their pronouns from what i observed about them? am i thinking them when he talks to me? did he give them to me when he introduced himself? he's an old man named skipper, of course it's he/him. unnecessary, retarded

Attached: 1655359044034.gif (480x269, 3.84M)

I couldn't stand how much everyone sucked off Undertale around when it came out and stopped playing after beating Toriel. I was genuinely enjoying it too. I haven't touched it again to this day and for the life of me I can't figure out why anymore, I don't even know why it still pisses me off.

Attached: yvcffmc7nz431[1].png (578x152, 3.4K)

female protag

Aion. I though the walking/running animation wasn't properly synced with the actual movement speedand ti greatly annoyed me, I uninstalled before leaving the spawn area.

The retarded tutorial filtered me

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 45.09K)

>I though the walking/running animation wasn't properly synced with the actual movement speed
Better not play Final Fantasy XIV.

I actually tried and it also dropped it after the first mob. When I locked on and tried moving sideways and it just made me glide in a circle around it with no animation I knew I wasn't going to tolerate it.

I also dropped skullgirls.

No one I know plays the game with lock on.

My fucking brother. Also any time it's clear they're gliding across the floor without even hiding it.

le fanbase
>singplayer game