Will we see them at Nintendo's next Direct?

Will we see them at Nintendo's next Direct?

Attached: KongCast.jpg (1222x720, 123.38K)

Hopefully

Its ok dk.... Join ur freinds... :)

Attached: 1655082286572.jpg (811x1024, 125.69K)

no

Attached: R (3).png (1600x900, 1.04M)

I fucking hate nu-Nintendo. It's like only Mario and Link get games, and only once every other decade.

>tfw you're old enough to remember when nintendo had more franchises than pokemon, fire emblem and xenoblade

Attached: 1536962741856.png (376x341, 103.34K)

Remember the SNES? That console had EVERYTHING. Every genre and every important IP had a game there. Even Star Fox. Now we are lucky if we get a mainline Kirby game.

There's 2 fucking main Kirby games for the switch, what the fuck are you talking about.
There's also some stupid F2P minigame for it on the eshop.

you mean like ARMS?
Astral Chain?
Splatoon?
Pikmin?
LoZ?
Wonderful101?
Metroid?
Bayonetta?
Ring Fitness?
Game Builder Garage or labo?
Kirby?
Bet your gay faggit nigger tonguing ass you never bought Ever Oasis, Code Name Steam, or other new ips.
So beyond sick of you twats crying about 'muh nintendo has no new ips' then rejecting any new ip.

>even Star Fox
Star Fox STARTED on SNES, What are you talking about?

Yeah I forgot Kirby is one of the main ones due to Sakurai and his nepotism. Still, the point stands without him.

It's worded that way so posers, casuals, and seganiggers can understand the point as well. Most people think Star Fox started on the 64.

how much is nintendo paying you? and while you are at it, any info on when is pikmin 4 coming out?

>Now we are lucky if we get a mainline Kirby game
Kirby fans are constantly eating. The 3DS had two mainline Kirbys of high quality and the Switch even has two mainline Kirbys as well. Probably helps that HAL gets to control the brand and make their own decisions with relatively little input from Nintendo.

>Game Builder Garage or labo?

Attached: calv.jpg (140x140, 7.7K)

it's almost like HD development slowing development to a halt was terrible for games

God a new DK would make me so happy.

is sad how nukirby fags are coming out of the woods triggered by this post.
2 mainline games you said? how many fucking kirby games you faggots think existed on gameboy and SNES combined at the time?
>inb4 hurr durr doesn't count because HURRR

Attached: 55336-kirby-tilt-n-tumble-game-boy-color-front-cover.jpg (800x801, 168.92K)

Seriously, even Mario feels less milked than Pokemon if you don't count the spinoffs. Odyssey 2 seemed like a no brainer and I would have welcomed the rehash since it controlled so well.

Kirby's Dream Course was pure fun too. Zoomers just can't understand how good we had it back then. Back then your name didn't had to be Mario to get spin-offs.

Gamecube came close with it’s variety of IPs

Attached: 4B4B07E5-50F7-46F3-A9C9-D86C3A0D7ADE.jpg (1024x693, 215.54K)

It's not looking very likely. Let's face it. Even if we do get a new game, it isn't going to be DKC2 or Tropical Freeze good. DK's best days are firmly behind him. All we've got coming for us for sure are a tourist trap and Seth Rogen. Having any hope for modern Nintendo to deliver on anything is a fool's errand, and I've given them too much emotional labor by waiting and hoping for 8 years. I wish I could just go play classic Sonic or something, but I just don't enjoy that style of gameplay, as much as I admire and respect the whole momentum-based pinball platformer design plan behind it.

Attached: 1537402380355.gif (458x334, 2.45M)

Look at that. Even Donkey Kong has spin-offs. Fuck the modern world.

>Even if we do get a new game, it isn't going to be DKC2 or Tropical Freeze good.
There was a time when all we got were king of swing and bongos where no one could imagine a good DK.
Now you say "or Tropical Freeze good." so I still have hope that they'll make a book end to the two Returns games that will be good...
I am losing hope it will appear on the Switch though, we haven't even gotten a new 2D Mario game.

Yeah, you are right. The soul left Nintendo some time ago. They still produce good stuff, but the golden era is over.

To think there was a time when Pokémon was good.

Attached: 1224358312164.png (900x900, 1.06M)

never got this image, kanto got remakes for GBA.

There's another thread up right now that has pretty much spelled out the 29th Direct is a Partner Showcase, those dreaded words I never thought I'd have to read again. It's disappointing enough to be incredibly believable despite all leakers being liars. And listen, King of Swing was fun. I liked the Paon games. They kept the IP on life support when Nintendo left it to die. It even got us Kongs in spinoffs and Kremlings in Super Sluggers.
This is why getting old sucks.

I'd much rather see them.
C'mon Nintendo, Star Fox 2022

Attached: Raf Grassetti Star Fox & Wolf.jpg (1216x2048, 425.86K)