Bungie, Ubisoft, Bethesda, EA, and others speak out in support of abortion rights in the US

pcgamer.com/bungie-ubisoft-sony-studios-and-others-speak-out-in-support-of-abortion-rights-in-the-us/

Attached: FWDOMSOXoAALgFb.jpg (1080x1080, 147.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrtw.org/right-to-work-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should be more worried about being poor and no men wanting to impregnate women lmao

Friendly reminder that Human rights were all invented (assuming you're an atheist, which most outspoken retards usually are). The laws that govern humans are also invented and the majority is to follow what the law says. There is no such thing as "human rights", only ideas that you want to see happen, but they won't happen unless the governing body does so by legal procedure. I hate virtue signaling dipshits so much. Also, without objective morality, there is literally no reason not to be a solipsist, for an atheist.

Companies are evil, what's new.

Happy to know that I'm pirating all my games and not supporting their evil practices with my money.

>expanding our benefits for U.S. employees and their eligible dependents
But they'd rather their employee didn't have any unwanted dependents lmao.

>We lose money if you take maternity leave

What do video game companies have to do with politics?
What does Snap-on thing about this?

>603710259

youre a idiot

VIDEO GAMES

>please reduce our potential consumer base
???

Based, hipe they make you seethe more Any Forumscels

does these fucking corporations browse Any Forums? because they now wanna talk about anything but FUCKING VIDEO JAMES

>we will pay you 4k to fly out to kill yourself so you can come back and make us 100k by working for us
SO BRAVE!! Shaking right now, more of this! :) upvoted!!!

Attached: 1510331065137.gif (500x500, 1.89M)

>What do video game companies have to do with politics?
has it dead on. Abortion is considered a fundamental human right in the US because it's now the go-to answer for companies when their employees want paternity/maternity leave.

Notice how this isn't a question or even a debate in countries that have government-mandated paternity/maternity leave? Ubisoft didn't make this in their mother language, french, because France has generous parental benefits.
This is part virtue signal and money saving measure for these companies who operate studios in the US and don't let anyone tell you differently.

>Please kill your babies and get back to work now bitc...er my most valued employee.

Attached: 1651649860727.jpg (629x589, 64.46K)

>EA supports releasing unfinished projects
Wow

OH BOY! SEX AND POLITICS ON Any Forums! Thank you, jannies, for constantly reminding everyone that sex and politics are welcome here in all forms. Just look at all the other sex and politics all over the catalog and stew around in basically every single thread

But for real, I will never not be mad at them until they do what they're supposed to, or their heads are on pikes..

I don't get the outrage, nothing really changes in most states

How does it work for amerisharts now. If the mother is going to die or something what happens?
Dont think I'm necessarily against abortions for certain reasons but the amount of people who just think its OK just because they can is just vile

>murder is healthcare

What's the big deal? The game companies themselves are pushing all these politics. It's only natural that people will respond. Definitely Any Forums related.

The outrage is artificial. It's the new media-driven CURRENT THING to energize a large voting block in favor of the current failing political party who is doing badly in the polls.

Attached: 1474920759861.jpg (704x593, 360.62K)

An edgy christcuck... you don't see that everyday.

How is this not an appropriate topic for the video game board, user? Explain.

I wish I was aborted

>t. positive lawfag

Attached: 1507061739660.png (512x499, 262.67K)

I don't understand the modern christian position on abortion. The big flood alone makes their god the most prolific abortionist in their worldview so why doth they protest so much? Never mind the historical remnants that tell of abortions being commonplace in ancient canaanite/proto-israelite culture.

Yeah and it's a good invention like medication and batteries

>human rights were all invented
No shit, all laws were invented. The thing about "human" rights (scam) is that they're only ever used to benefic degenerates and criminals. People who can't put food on the table or whose company just closed due to govt bullshit don't get the benefit of human right to eat. But millions of darkies have the human right to live in my country, free of charge.

The big deal is pretending things you like automatically apply everywhere you go. Behead all mods for the crime of displaying moral relativism from a seat of power.

>a medical procedure companies cannot force on employees is their answer to employees asking for maternity leave
u w0t m8
>nah you could've aborted it but chose not to so we can now fire you for requiring some time to care for your newborn
not how it works and discrimination.

It's hilarious that he didn't say god invented human rights.

I laughed at your pic

Women should be allowed to terminate a pregnancy in cases of rape, incest and when the woman's life is in danger.

Attached: 1628601636702.png (860x603, 36.92K)

Good for them. But who cares?

>The game companies themselves are pushing all these politics.
This. If you don't want politics in video games, talk to the people bringing them up in the first place. Not the people responding to the instigators.

>you WILL not watch It's a Wonderful Life
>you WILL not criticize capitalism
>you WILL not criticize Republicans
>you WILL not criticize the greatest nation in the world
>you WILL not own anything
>and you WILL die with a smile on your face

Attached: 1638748278637.png (583x563, 246.5K)

Some christians see the old testament god and the new one as different gods, my parents did at least. New Testament god does the love thy neighbor stuff.

Yes, yes, depends how late in the pregnancy.

that's LITERALLY how it works in the US of A. god bless.

your paying for killing babies by buying these companies products.

>nah you could've aborted it but chose not to so we can now fire you for requiring some time to care for your newborn
>He doesn't know about right to work
nrtw.org/right-to-work-states/
>Texas, which Bungie, Ubisoft, and Bethesda have studios in, is right to work
abort the kid or lose your job, wagie.

This is the correct answer. That’s also why some companies avoid hiring women.

I'm not Religious. I'm just a normal non-religious human being that doesn't support mentally-ill shit.

Fuckin based!

>enrnez kanter freedom
Literally who

Wrong. The discussion in this thread is about politics involving sex, not video games.

Attached: libfemale.png (1452x877, 2.39M)

Then take it up with the instigators: the game companies.

Your parents are Marcionites? I was sure they died out.

uumm video games??

>shill reposts the same thread again

Why do leftists think anyone should give a fuck about their "rights" when they have been trying to fuck with actual rights, that being Gun laws, for the past few months?

Attached: 1649479512188.jpg (1080x1080, 103.62K)

Don't care, any SP AAA title that is worth playing(there aren't many) I pirate, any MP title i literally steal, if I wasn't already out when quality started tanking, I would've been out when the BLM shit happened, and again when this shit happened.

>m-muh rape and incest
shut the fuck up, it's sub 1% and when it's offered as a compromise it's turned down, it's also not the cause that has people screeching in the streets

it was never about video games

get mad about things that don't concern you, and you know almost nothing about, and buy product. buy product. vote for party-approved politician who cares about (You). buy product

Since this thread is fucking shit, I might at least get something interesting out of it. I'm catholic (raised as catholic, I mean) and I've always wondered about the protestant take about the old testament weirdest shenanigans: how do you guys justify things like the almost pagan approach to polytheism in the OT?

abortion this, abortion that
just get a vasectomy, everyone!
no need to worry about children if you're already castrated

Attached: 1656190963351.jpg (673x2079, 891.6K)

Don't bother. Leftists go-to is bringing up fringe non-issues that for some reason should influence every single decision.

These companies are nothing more than vehicles to deliver propaganda.

>leftists
>going after gun laws
wdhmbt

Attached: 1563923576705.jpg (2048x1536, 729.23K)

>OMG I LOOOOVE CAPITALISM AND BIG COMPANIES NOW

Attached: 14984 - closed_mouth glasses hanging noose stubble subvariant wholesome_soyjak tongue tranny variant gapejak.png (600x800, 62.61K)

Most modern christians i've met or grew up with are more about the positive values distilled from the the teachings and not the entire history that led up to them. Your average person doesn't have the time to scrutinize every single part of the scripture, and tend to focus on "be a better person because x".