Based Romanian throwing CDPR under the bus

Based Romanian throwing CDPR under the bus.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-205051_1.jpg (720x540, 77.69K)

is actually cyberpunk instead of being blade runner

No want want that tranny shit i want The witcher 4 detective noir in future

It wasn't just the bugs, its the fact they fucking lied about it being a RPG. If you treat Cyberpunk as a narrative action game, its a lot more enjoyable.

Technically they didn't, remember? It is funny how they showed the only two decisions in the game in trailers.

So like if I bought a graphics card (still on 1070) would this game work now?

>2.5k views
>20 minutes ago
If you want to shill your literal who channel then go buy an ad.

a fucking gipsy

If I don't give a shit about the witcher, I just want a good game with a good story and characters (cause I heard it's very writing-based), should I play it or is it still fucked on PS4?

It's fucked on PS4. Get a shit PC and it will run it better.

even on pro?

Well, they did spend a lot of time on trying the game not shit the bed too hard on the older gen consoles instead of adding back some actual promised features or deepening the RPG aspects, so you should get some play out of it.

>upper echelon gamers

Attached: 1653278486285.png (305x375, 121K)

>romanian
where does it say that?

nobody cares abut your shit channel faggot, fuck off

Kys poltard

Even the gameplay is shit

You know how sometimes you play an RPG with first person combat and you can feel how the action just isn't as good as a dedicated action game? Like if a modern war FPS was released with Fallout 4 shooting it'd be panned as one of the worst games ever made
That applies to everything in Cyberpunk. The open world, the RPG elements, the shooting, the dialog... it all feels like a poorly implemented side feature from a game that focuses heavily on other ideas, except here it doesn't. CP2077 ends up being a shitty jack of all trades.
It's the lack of focus that made it shit. Either do a proper RPG or make a real openworld shooter. Don't just fuck up both.

damn, sounds like I don't want to fuck with that.

I gave this game over 100 hours on my 580 just fine.

The real reason why Cybershit failed has more to do with it being complete failure of a trendsetter than being a buggy mess at launch. When people defend this game I don't think they realize how much from the game was promised and how long most people waited only for it to completely shit the bed at launch and end up being just an ok 7/10 game that everybody forgot about in less than 6 months or so.

Much like Gta V and RDR2 it promised to have one of the "most lifelike worlds ever conceived in a video game" but ended up not even having npc and car ai that rivals the ai from games made more than 15 years ago. No matter how you look at it the game was just a complete embarrassment

The game was always decent if you played it on a good PC, and treated it as what it is; an RPG-lite where the open world is there to provide backdrop and flavour to the quests (same as Witcher 3). It was never designed as a sandbox.

Yeah, the game completely comes apart if you try and play it like GTA, but why would you want to do that anyway?

Attached: 1642435748775.jpg (704x528, 81.12K)