Are you like this?

Attached: 91p7AkDvauL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 191.13K)

i want to smoke but i know its bad for me and i feel like shit afterwards
but i love smoking while watching anime
should i go buy some? its been over a week now...

bmp

Who folds over the end of their cigarettes like that

Smoking is based
Drinking is cringe

No, I don't play consoles

I despise cigs and wish for them to be banned

they go extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly well together

No I go outside to smoke

Just cos you don't like something doesn't mean it should be banned. I hate alcohol and drunk people but I don't think it should be banned just cos I don't like it

Good quality smokes and an actual good whiskey hits differently together god damn wish I wasn’t a poorfag

Literally nothing would be lost with the removal of cigarettes
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T FORM AN ADDICTION TO POISON ANYMORE

I quit nicotine over two months ago. Feels good, although I woke up freaking out last week cause I was smoking in a dream. I still get the craving every morning when I have my coffee and I don't think that's ever going to go away.

just picture yourself raping the ass of big smoke every time you feel the crave and don't cave in
they don't want you to win, so make them seethe

I don't want to smoke but it makes me feel so energized, reinvigorated and healthy and I love smoking while enjoying the small local outdoor spaces in my urban sprawl shithole
it makes the world more tolerable but I know I should stop

Nah for sure. I hated being addicted and I carried that into just quitting the shit cold turkey. I just acknowledge that craving I get with my morning coffee, tell it to fuck off and go on with my day.

No. I only smoke weed and it's too stinky to smoke indoors. I normally just smoke a bowl outside before vidya.

>energized
exact oposite for me
it makes me extremely exhausted for 30 minutes

>t. Can’t even handle a shot of vodka

Don't associate smoking with activities you enjoy. That's a huge mistake

never smoked never will
weak-willed faggots with cancer sticks can seethe and die

>smoking cigarettes
>smoking cigarettes indoors
>smoking cigarettes indoors while playing games
>smoking cigarettes indoors while playing ps4 games

Any Forums is always wrong, drinking on moderate amounts is far better than cigs
user do you realize people who feel "energized" by smoking probably would run out of gas by jogging for 5 minutes, they don't know what is to feel "energized" at all

this smoking is for fags