It pisses me off that simps exist that give money to titty streamers

It pisses me off that simps exist that give money to titty streamers

It pisses me off that titty streamers who have no talent except to play up to the camera are making 100-1000x more than guys and girls who are grinding out speedruns/no hit runs/competitive games

It pisses me off that some women streamers purposefully take advantage of these sad, lonely virgins for money

It pisses me off that they still build parasocial relationships even when faced with the reality that the people on the other end are seriously mentally ill

It pisses me off that weebs are this gullible that they're tricked into the same parasocial relationships because of a Japanese cartoon

It pisses me off that some women streamers/titty streamers jumped on the weeb bandwagon because they're too lazy to even put on make up and a low cut shirt despite making hundreds of dollars per hour. Now they can just sit in front of the computer in pajama pants and still make the same money

And it pisses me off that none of the simps donating money have enough self-awareness to look at themselves and be ashamed. Or maybe it's not enough self-esteem to know that they deserve better

Attached: FV78lshWYAA4qdv.jpg (711x1138, 248.78K)

Murata is a hack, but manga in general has been trash fkr a while.

maybe you should spend your time doing something more productive with your life instead of investing energy thinking about something so meaningless lol

Yeah but video games?

don't care

Attached: miz.png (286x750, 275.27K)

So you're pissed of that reality doesn't conform to what you think it should be. You can just kill yourself and hope your RNG into a better reality.

What do you think is the root issue that needs to be addressed? Or are you seething for the sake of it?

And it pisses me off when people make off topic threads on Any Forums

Women are just better hosts.

LOL wahtever bro imagine seething at stupid shit like OP.

How the fuck can you blame Murata for OPM's story, you retard. He just takes One's webcomic and makes it look not atrocious.

based
cucks

>remake gives bosses new phases

Attached: 1653928171596.jpg (707x1138, 225.21K)

>le funny unbeatable bald man
kys

>le original based take
kys

I don't like simps enabling whores but, why should I give a fuck about losers grinding out challenge runs? What do they do that they're owed anything? They produce 1000s of hours of unwatchable content for maybe an hour of them actually getting a record that someone might have an interest in watching.

... u mad bro

Read the webcomic, retard. It's a different story you misinformed dumbass. However the user you're replying too is also retarded because the manga story is also written/supervised by ONE.

>le cock sucker faggot
kys

Coomers should be brutally enslaved. They're basicaly mindless beasts.

If that's what he's doing then why has he rewritten and redrawn a bunch of chapters? I don't even know what's"canon" anymore because he keeps changing his mind.

By.....reading the source material?

I want to brutally rape Fubuki.

Attached: Tatsumaki and Fubuki 6.jpg (4960x7014, 2.06M)