Why did you stop playing Quake Champions user?

Why did you stop playing Quake Champions user?

Attached: 1554866026189.webm (1152x720, 2.59M)

I never started

I don't remember.

too big file size and too long loadings

The quality of the game really dropped when Athena arrived, but I uninstalled it when it moved to a battle pass system.

Arenas just aren't that fun. Halo (which is semi-arena but not fully) is the most fun I've had with an arena-like game. Quake/etc is just boring. Arena single player games like DOOM/etc can be fun. But otherwise, fuck em

obsoleted by warzone

I got tired of the Hero shooter/ability bullshit gameplay flavor.

They fucked the game from the start by building it on Saber's engine instead of Idtech, and it became increasingly obvious they were not going to fix or meaningfully support the game.

Never got into the boomer shooter meme to begin with

I actually never managed to boot the game. Always got a black screen so I never tried the game.

I'd play it if it were toaster-friendly.

boomers unironically play slow paced camp heavy shooters like Tarkov and Hunt Showdown.
Quake champions is more likely to have fortnite/apex people in it.

Attached: 1611378161254.webm (720x1280, 2.06M)

boring game that should belong to year 2001

game didnt have enough maps. you were either stomping on other players, or getting stomped.
and it ran poorly

It's shit and was the precursor to killing doom

Boomers are more likely to enjoy milsims and derivatives of milsims such as Tarkov. Zoomers are more likely to play games that are less reliant on pure aim dexterity, such as ones with ultimate abilities or building, like Fortnite and Apex.

>when Athena arrived
She's awesome. They need to make a new single-player game in the vein of Q2 with her as a protag, she could swing on her hook and kill stroggs left and right.

Attached: 611500_screenshots_20190201123601_1.jpg (2137x1785, 578.09K)

hunt showdown and tarkov are the least aim intensive competitive fps on the market ever made.

is it on xbox and can i play with bots only?

Playerbase is so low I end up playing against Americans from UK.
Having to play with high ping isn't worth it.

is it better than quake 3?

Why did you stop playing Quake Live?

Attached: QL.jpg (460x215, 77.47K)

unironically you think you do but you don't
had fun playing it for about a month though

This is the only sane post

I want to play quake, but I don't want to play quake with a bunch of autists that only play quake.

how good are the people?
I'm decent at fps but afraid everyone will be a sweaty 2000 hours played vet in casual.

Attached: 1640900035131.jpg (1024x1024, 227.1K)

Attached: Quake.png (1280x960, 429.29K)

Waitin for the summer heat to cool down