I really hope we get a new kirby collection

I really hope we get a new kirby collection

Attached: A6F21D08-D67B-42C8-BA54-4C3013925D40.png (800x800, 177.69K)

>he doesn't exclusively play Gourmet Race on loop
wtf

>one of if not THE only video game series to remain consistently good for 30 years
how does curb-ee do it?

Attached: IMG_3630.png (550x500, 153.29K)

A lot of the time by playing it safe

>consistently good
>DL3
>Star Allies

Kirby has so many spin offs though and I feel like a spin off is usually a risk

True

fuck this hemorrhoid looking ass

Hemorrhoids?

Attached: FFC-fINVUAc65DN.jpg_large.jpg (1440x1080, 120.47K)

I like how they handle the series, we generally get a pattern of "Traditional game, experimental/spinoff game, repeat", and I think it works nicely. I mean hell, I wouldn't mind situations like with the Paper Mario series doing games with different battle systems and what not if I knew I had a more traditional one to look forward to.

POST THE CHART

I kinda want a Kirby Rpg but I doubt that’s not a possibility. I just want to see how the copy abilities would work in that game.

Kirby: The Blue Mage RPG is one of those 'why the fuck haven't they tried this yet' things. Nigger, it prints money.

Thr 100 fetish chart?

It would suck and be really lazy if they just ported the Wii one to Switch but thats probably what theyre going to do and people will praise them for it and pay $60 for it and it wont come with any artbook or CD like the original even though the original was like $40

star allies was dogshit. yes even after updates. lack of content wasnt the main issue in the first place.

Well, the original dream collection came out after mario’s 25th anniversary, which was just the original all stars on a wii disc, I repeat, a singular rom and not even the one with super mario world, so I can definitely see kirby still trying a little harder if they make another collection

Forgotten Land was the 30th anniversary celebration, you halfwit.

Am I supposed to care? Whos to say Dream Collection can literally only be released on Kirby's anniversaries? OP mentioned it so I replied to him, calm down

Forgotten land felt more like a new age for the series rather than a celebration of it

yeah i agree with Seems more like they were making a new game anyway and just released it on the anniversary rather than something they planned around it