Fire Emblem: Three Hopes

desu will never understand fembylethfags. Male byleth just looks cooler. And sounds cooler. Maybe if fembyleth had smaller eyes or stopped wearing those whore stockings,i could see her as the ashen demon

But for now, she just the semen demon

Attached: bylethcompare.png (1200x1196, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zZZmmFapgss
rentry.org/ozp8n#fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-2022
rentry.org/ozp8n
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m4xHogOjhfdRYywACT-ZHuexdiskAkPSE45soei5zeQ/edit#gid=146160821
mega.nz/folder/rmw3GRQR#yBKMCzPCEIwPWasrRfuPMQ
mega.nz/file/vU5ESBwC#u5zwtxjC8ktoJOH-2q4wDJkexsBgplHtHr_g_4_wA5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since u can use all characters in record masters means that the game is incomplete since there are likely to be missing support convo. It’s interesting to note that Byleth can support convo A with his students and all of his initial s support.

This makes me suspect that there’s a very good chance there will be a paid dlc final route to the game where Edel and Dimitri and Claude has support convo and Byleth also. Currently it’s outright weird he can have support convo with all to A but has no convo at all

Pegasus Knight and early Sylvain recruitment.
Manleth just loses outright.
If Leonie was an auto recruit for Manleth since she has the opposite personal skill to Sylvain then it might be more of a consideration.
But Sylvain is better than Leonie anyway, since he has Swift Strikes, the best combat art in the game.

That's just to acknowledge Byleth being a support master in Houses, without making up bullshit reasons why everyone is now buddies with this Merc they've been trying to kill/avoid the last couple of months

She's hot and can fuck all three lords in the original game, unlike manleth.
Also got a route properly written around her where the male option makes it super fucking gay.

More men on average will play as Manleth while women and trannies go for Frog.

Attached: 85122932-774A-4242-9FC3-14C98AAD10D8.jpg (1007x1024, 212.63K)

youtu.be/zZZmmFapgss
>Azure Gleam shows Dimitri shouldn't always let his sense if duty to protect his people shackle him into being inactive
>Golden Wildfire shows his sense of duty to protect his people makes him bend the knee, giving up the Central Church, lying to his people about protecting them, then proceeding to get spit roasted by the empire and federation in the ending
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: f11211f6d8d509dd19d0b244d211489a.jpg (679x481, 50.09K)

bylethfag here. And even I know there is no possible way that they are going to write 3 pairs of dialogue each with EVERY character.

For me. Its the Frog

Attached: 786781dd8db0ad15f681ae28afc0e0ad.png (380x518, 314.61K)

>Warriors: Three Hopes + UPDATE + PRE-ORDER BONUS + Cheat Codes + Cheat Engine table
- Ryujinx: WORKS
- Yuzu: doesn't work
>AMD GPU users or those reliant on Vulkan
- Use the experimental Ryujinx release mentioned in the guide, step #1
- Update to the latest version of the experimental release if you've downloaded it previously.
>Guide for the emulation + the NSP
rentry.org/ozp8n#fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-2022
---
>user's Fire Emblem Series Emulation & Modding Guide
rentry.org/ozp8n
- has all FE & Community Hacks & Kaga Saga titles
- UNDUBs, translations, updates, DLCs, mods, patches, ROM hacks, randomizers, cheats and more
---
>datamine
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m4xHogOjhfdRYywACT-ZHuexdiskAkPSE45soei5zeQ/edit#gid=146160821
---
>FMV, Music and Texture Dump
mega.nz/folder/rmw3GRQR#yBKMCzPCEIwPWasrRfuPMQ
>Text Dump
mega.nz/file/vU5ESBwC#u5zwtxjC8ktoJOH-2q4wDJkexsBgplHtHr_g_4_wA5w

Attached: 1638578476528.jpg (1500x1191, 424.82K)

Male Byleth and Fem Shez are best choices.

>She's hot and can fuck all three lords in the original game, unlike manleth.
There is only one good lord romance in 3H and it happens only because they kept Dimitri straight. Edelgard being bi was a mistake since it robs her of having the equivalent of what Dimitri got in order to appease people who want to play as fags.
Claude’s support… idk.

Wrong

Attached: FVQzR0QUYAEut1Q.jpg (627x1213, 103.26K)

M byleth is the faggiest male MC the series has had to date what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: __byleth_byleth_byleth_and_flayn_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_kinkymation__2903ee071189727706791015643e2e8a.jpg (940x1145, 214.28K)

Isn’t it weird that it exist I mean shouldn’t it be treated as a c support instead?

What is the consensus on the new Musou MC?
Also Fem or Man?

>10/22% to S-support someone
Wat? I'm not much into the dating aspect, but even I just get the bonus scene with a character I like, does this just mean most of them didn't finish the game?

How do you think Byleth feels about their new mommy?

Attached: 124124123123123.jpg (1280x7200, 3.86M)

So you're saying he should just let a civil war happen in his country while every other country tries to destroy them too.
Cool.
>get spit roasted by the empire and federation in the ending
Dude, the federation needs them in the ending and Adestria is super fucked.

You would be surprised how many people straight up do not finish their games

M!Shez with M!Byleth is the best walkthrough.

I can't imagine having the choice to play as a cute girl with a navel window and not doing it
I just can't

Attached: 33006e29f2e490fa7817eae0316bb585.jpg (1734x2357, 498.66K)

Manleth and dickcheese are best choices. women should get back in the kitchen. or the whorehouse

Im playing with my cute Shez/Mia female!

>I can't imagine having the choice to play as a cute girl
then why are you play a frog?

Nah I know about those kinds of statistics from Steam, I'm just confused by that number because Fem Byleths is higher

what determines arval's gender?

Male. Shez is far better than Byleth.

Why did they bother to unlock the framerate when the only way to get above the 30s is when there's absolutely nothing? Is it a treat for Emufags?

Male Shez for sure

Girls choose the girl specifically to marry their husband, most likely dimitri.

It’s really weird Byleth has an A rank support with everyone that he could have an s rank in 3 houses but doesn’t have a convo.

Makes me thing they planning so paid route dlc. Don’t make sense for the A rank since we have seen those C ranks. It makes much more sense giving him C ranks

Shez is quite fun, surprising considering that most OC MC from spin off utterly sucks, should have been the true MC for 3 Houses.
Fem all the way.

Women like their romances. Simple as.

Im going MaleShez for Azure Gleam
Femshez for the other routes

That was sweet. This game has a lot of nice supports

>Is it a treat for Emufags?
Saves them the trouble of having to mess with the code yes

Okay but what are your thoughts about the character himself?
You just responded to one question of mine

Weapon Rank progression and how it affects movesets:

E: Basic YYYY attack string. three Strong Attacks in addition to the class's Class Action for that weapon, for a total of four C#s.
D: Basic attack string for that weapon type improved to YYYYY.
C: New Strong Attack added to all movesets using that weapon type, for a total of five C#s
C+: Basic attack string for that weapon type improved to YYYYYY
B: New Strong Attack added to all movesets using that weapon type, for a total of six C#s
B+: Basic attack string maxed out at YYYYYYY
A: New Strong Attack added to all movesets using that weapon type, for a total of seven C#s

Higher weapon ranks also mean higher attack speed with all movesets that use that weapon. Monk moveset in particular goes from atrocious to actually good because the improved attack speed from higher weapon rank makes it easier to combo into charge attacks and catch enemies into your crowdclearers, which is one of the main gripes we had about that moveset. It's also possible that higher weapon rank means better Stun Gauge damage and longer Stun Gauge exposure but for now, that is an unknown.

Byleth gameplay is nicer than Shez desu I played as Byleth and really enjoy the fact he could make his sword on fire and make elemental changes to his sword.

He’s alright but Byleth stole the show with his supports
Femshez

Shez when*

Best boy, like him a lot more than Byleth and having a character who talks and has their own beliefs and history with the other cast members makes supports more enjoyable

Shez (well, M!Shez) has access to Essence of Darkness which makes his spells and other Dark element attacks ridiculously good.