Let Me Solo Her

>Let.
>Me.
>Solo.
>Her.
Has there ever, and I repeat, EVER been a more legendary and GAWDLY player in Souls history? I think NOT!

What do you think, anons?

Attached: BD70F953-3F19-472B-83DE-0161FD62A5B3.jpg (1920x2592, 618.63K)

So. Fucking. Kino.

Every other place on the internet has completely forgotten this but you're still whining about it.

I'm gonna have to add solo to my filter list huh?
we could be on armored core 13 but no we have this shit

>Has there ever, and I repeat, EVER been a more legendary and GAWDLY player in Souls history?
me
/thread

I can't imagine losing to a boss 200 times and then turning it into a character defining moment. First of all, I can't imagine losing to a boss 200 times at all, especially in a souls game. Shits not that hard, I beat her in 3 tries pre patch. Honest to god I don't understand modern gamers anymore.

Attached: 1650051579009.jpg (1254x1280, 522.05K)

imagine having a redditor living in your head rent free

More like Armored Reddit. Reddit Core.

Malenia isn't hard. He also gets hit alot in videos posted and is clearly a high soul level using a meta weapon/talisman setup. Armor barely matters especially against Malenia and its clear since he barely gets hit for more then people in Radahns.

Id sooner worship a no hit run faggot then ever care that some retard does the boss with 1.5x life with cookie cutter shit for retards. Best part is he died over 200 times himself with easy shit like 250 times?

It’s unironically kind of a let down how these games went from learning and challenging yourself to “don’t let gatekeepers tell you how to play! Skip the bosses! Use summons!”

I don’t honestly care that much, but I feel bad for the old fans

he's a streamer. Viewed through that lens it suddenly makes sense

>make fun of a retard
>"r-rent free!"
lmao like a programmed drone

These games used to actually be challenging. Now if you use any of the fucking mechanics as intended the game becomes too easy. I'm a Demon's Souls player that checked out by the time DS2 came out.

Took me around 20-30 times with solo slow STR shit and i felt bad enough about that. I was also pretty tilted at the time and almost had her on my first and third try but my inputs dropped during like 3 jump attack in phase 2 where she didn't even swing and my stamina was full.

Even DSP didn't break 200 right? Both used retarded meta shit though.

>he's a streamer.
Explains everything. It was never about helping folks with an obnoxious boss, it was about attention and money like always.

And you know this, how?

Most other places on the internet never even knew about it in the first place.

Makes sense. What an awful focus. Shes not a boss i cared about running more then 2-3 times myself. Thats gayer then PVP faggots actually the idea of just running one dumb meme boss that 2 digit IQ fools struggle with. Might as well be a speedrunner or PVP fag. But its probably easier to just fight some sloppy AI with dual katanas at a high SL.

Of course it was always about attention. Instead of just helping players with bosses like any normal person does he made a faggy Reddit post about HIMSELF. It’s not like someone asked “hey who’s this guy helping people out”, he made the narcissistic post about himself all on his own.
No doubt there’s thousands of players running around who have helped a countless number of people beat bosses, the only difference is they’re not massive fags about.

you're literally the only person who cares enough about this redditor

Keep projecting drone

Attached: file.png (218x216, 6.59K)

lol