Wanna get into fighting games bros is a hitbox or fightstick worth it...

wanna get into fighting games bros is a hitbox or fightstick worth it?or should i just use controller any decent controller rec's?

Attached: hitbox.jpg (1500x845, 48.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B09RQTTWPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Discuss

Attached: Controller.png (1920x1080, 762.87K)

hitbox: glorified keyboard
arcade stick: beats controller
controller: for spics and nigs and poors
keyboard: god mode

just play with your controller and burn out before 100 hours like everyone else who wants to 'get into fighting games' rather than wasting your money on peripherals worth hundreds of dollars thinking it'll help you at your level
unless of course you have plenty of money, then just buy what you want and stop asking Any Forums

Only buy a fightstick if you think they're cool, they can be used for arcade emulation too. Most people I know who bought a stick to play fighters drop it within 100hours. If you want to get competitive Hitbox is objectively the best controller. Just play on a pad for awhile, if you like how pad feels but want better control, there's the HORI fight pad

lot of projecting user i want to improve my game and im not sure if controller will hold me back being more inaccurate or not

You can become competitive with a standard controller, it's just that most people will get better results with a fightstick or a hitbox.

What are the implications of a Junk Food LBX

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (786x625, 55.28K)

Smug and Punk use controllers
There, now you can now play with controller

Controller only holds you back if you're not comfortable with it. Certainly certain character-specific playstyles will be easier on stick/hitbox but in general you should focus on what feels good if you're trying to git gud.

Plenty of good players are on pad nowadays especially with modern games being easier on execution in general. I would say only get a stick/hitbox if you know there's a character that might make it easier like say Yuzuriha or Vatista from UNI (you can rebind your controls for pad to accommodate but obviously the other options are on the comfier side).

Stick is fun to just spin the stick and mash buttons between rounds / loading screens and I'm primarily pad player.

first get into a fighting game. lots of people try to get controllers and shit only to drop them because they cant get into a fighting game

>keyboard: god mode
I just put in the macros and win.

play with what you want
hitbox/keyboard is probably objectively the best but it doesn't matter much
t. thousands of hours in tekken and hundreds in other fighting games on stick

Attached: file.png (708x136, 185.79K)

Just use a keyboard you fucking retard.

Dude, it's not the fucking 90s anymore. The popular FGs now do not have hard motion controls. A controller is perfectly fine.

hitbox is optimal but you are a huge fag for using it

why?

NTA but they're called cheatboxes because they can do alot of more complex inputs more easily and even ones that are impossible / near impossible to do on stick/pad consistently.

They're worse for 360 inputs

then.....shouldnt everyone use hitbox?hows that cheating if its optimal

Fighting game fags are stuck on "arcade or die" mentality. Which is why the genre is pretty much dead and has played the same for 40 years.

Hitbox and fight stick are memes. Controller is the only true path

I thought the PS5 had a dogshit d-pad and the SeX controller had the good one.

hori releasing new pad soon you can preorder it amazon.com/dp/B09RQTTWPQ

>R1 and R2 as face buttons
but then what are the shoulder buttons?

>pad if you are normal
>fightstick if you are a bit autistic
>hitbox if you are a groomer
>keyboard if you are full autism

Attached: 1652398547757.jpg (719x719, 257.5K)