You will power your gaming pc with the algae and you will be happy

You will power your gaming pc with the algae and you will be happy.

Attached: 22118252-D8CF-4A11-B058-AD520E1FABD5.jpg (1284x2020, 1.26M)

sounds pretty dope actually, nature battery

>steamdeck 2 has an everlasting battery as long as you use it outside

finally a proper power supply for my 4090Ti+ overclocked edition

Attached: 1648367692485.jpg (284x225, 34.63K)

neat

yeah and what they dont tell you is it took 20 tons of algae and the computer used 10 watts of power

Lol it’s not nearly powerful enough to power a real gaming pc.

Attached: 408D4272-999C-4CB5-8714-EBE5982B7AD6.jpg (1284x1260, 389.21K)

>don't have to pay electricity bills
based

>Trying to find a source of renewable energy
Oi vey!

see i knew it

>bro why is that computer the size of a room, these things will never last XDDD

I will power my gaming devices with the blood of the Jews.

protist chads rise up

ALGAEPUNK IS THE NEW GENRE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Attached: 2A8B8C2000000578-3162094-image-a-37_1436957039886.jpg (962x641, 276.28K)

Yes, I'm sure algae is just going to get exponentially better at absorbing energy/get smaller over time, just because we ask them nicely.

And how much energy did they use to grow and maintain the algae?

it's about getting more efficient at working wtih them, or just springboarding to a better source with a similar idea.
you sound EXTREMELY new to research projects.

you mean how much energy from the sun did the algae use to grow? Who cares the sun ain't missing it

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY RESEARCH MORE EFFICIENT ENERGY SOLUTIONS?!? WE NEED TO RE-ELECT TRUMP TO PUT END TO THIS LIBERAL LGBT ENERGY MADNESS.

When in the hell is an actual PC gamer anywhere near the Earth's sun?

Attached: 1541991138148.jpg (620x456, 102.44K)

>his gamer room isn't in a greenhouse

Doesn't sound very efficient desu

>it's about getting more efficient at working wtih them,
And they're not going to get much more efficient than they already are. You're not going to make them much better at absorbing energy, and you're not going to make them much smaller than they already are.
Since neither of those things are going to happen, trying to compare them to silicon based computing is absolutely ludicrous.

>Gaming
>Sunlight
This project was doomed before it even started.

imagine thinking that just because you enjoy videogames you can't enjoy sunshine and going out
let me guess, you don't go dancing, to concerts, to pubs, nor date or fuck because you are a "gamer"

That is not what I asked.

There is absolutely nothing efficient about this. It's a complete dead end.

You lot are you retards. They just need to fill the whole ocean with algae and our energy problems are solved.

>you sound EXTREMELY new to research projects.
looks like you are, research projects are made to last the most amount of time to maximize grant funding

finally Botania/Thermal Expansion irl

How do you think he feels? Does he even care that he's covered in green disgusting ooze? Does it even register with his brain? Maybe it does. Maybe the smell annoys him or he feels the slime against his scales. Does he feel the urge to submerge and cleanse himself? Or maybe he feels anxiety at the fact he could make his cholorphyll coat even thicker?

He loves it.