Deus Ex Human Revolution

What went wrong?

Attached: 300px-Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_cover.jpg (300x409, 22.63K)

it was alright
MD was a mess

I dunno I own all of them and I think the first one looks like horrible dogshit even with the mods that add improvements (the lighting is my main issue really I can never see shit) and I never played Subhuman Revolution or A Kind Man Divided

People will blame Square, but when you see and read the behind the scenes stuff it's obviously edios was just always a huge fucking mess that just kind of lucked out getting Human Revolution out in a decent state

Nah MD was great aswell and even better in some ascepts like hub exploration and general gameplay.

piss filter
otherwise nothing it was great
Tfw no Eliza gf

criminally low amount of rule34, am I on the wrong boorus?

Nah the piss filter is great

Very good game. I read everything

email reading was another level of comfy, so much better than just random scraps of paper scattered across a map

Didn't connect Adam to the original. He needs to be in the background of JC's adventures. Killing him off would be some bullshit.

WELL SHIEEEET

Exactly

That bitch made me burst out in tears

>start off hating this guy
>by the end he's a solid bro
How did they do it?
also how did he know I went in the women's?

Attached: prick-chard.jpg (1200x800, 80.63K)

Every time I replay it sounds like the first time.

The people who made the original went off to make Dishonored which ended up being a better Deus Ex than this

Nice joke. Do you believe it yourself?

The primary problem? Too many people pirated it instead of buying it.
From gameplay? Bossfights. The bosses were not built with alternate builds in mind. Whether you were building for stealth, hacking or combat all of the boss fights played the same. So stealth players got really BTFO. Eidos Montreal sort of band aid fixed this in the director's cut version of the game.
Another thing? I think fans of the original Deus Ex were disappointed in it for their own reasons. Maybe because the RPG elements fell short of the original game. I'm not one of those people but there's probably some boomer ITT who you could ask.

Great game.

wtf are you talking about

Attached: 1620948360927.jpg (672x656, 165.98K)

Dishonored is a sickeningly overrated game. Arkane Studios is Looking Glass without the magic.

Absolutely nothing
Yeah, really liked he stuck with Jensen

Harvey Smith, but he also bombed the franchise by getting SARKEESIAN'd

based
love the comic ish styling of the game wish they didnt go full realism with mankind divided.

Attached: 1630727354215.png (1024x948, 517.33K)

a time when friendship could be depicted without shippers making them gay

>was great aswell
lol