Will it ever go below $28? or is $28-$33 the best deal we'll ever get

will it ever go below $28? or is $28-$33 the best deal we'll ever get.

Attached: gtfo-horror-game-tips-and-tricks.png (1200x675, 736.76K)

depends on how long you're willing to wait

cant you just pirate it if youre worried about spending 30 bucks?

i want to play with people

r5 vet here
don't buy GTFO now unless you're willing to mod it to play previous rundowns

r7 is ridiculous
as a new player, you're going to be able to do maybe 3 levels of the total content and the rest will obliterate you

It's nothing insurmountable for people who played D and E levels on previous rundowns, but newbies are going to eat shit even on B levels now

Just buy it you poor retard

Yesterday we were close to beating B1 and when we died and respawned from the last checkpoint a mate couldn't interact with anything. Then he dropped and rejoined to see if that fixed it, but now he's holding the briefcase you're supposed to have delivered before the respawn point. He can't do anything but walk.

For a game that is so punishing, that kind of bugs are inexcusable

well you have to, its a great game but very buggy and matchmaking is a joke especially with the limited player base

the B3 PE ending was terrible

I don't recommend it. I played it with friends and it was a miserable time and I heard the matchmaking isn't any better. It's just unnecessarily punishing and not worth $30. If it were 15~ maybe but even then, eh.

Also, if you have a group that's just impatient you're going to get the shit kicked out of you. A chunk of the game is stealth melee and then you can use guns during run downs. I'm fine with that, but others might not be. Honestly, the whole time I was wondering why we didn't just play LFD2 or Siege instead. GTFO has no clue what it wants to be and the dev team are retards that think every complaint is that the game is too hard. It's not. It's that it feels like nothing is getting accomplished and we're just wasting time.

You sound like a gay retard and your complaints are all retarded but you're right in one thing, and that is that the devs aren't getting a clue with the biggest complaints of the game. GTFO is a great START of a game that needs more shit to it and they aren't giving it. Rundown bullshit is completely retarded and it's just wasted dev time into oblivion. Bugs are killing runs.

Still you're a ADHD faggot and fiddle kids while playing gays4dead

shut the fuck up you virgin nerd faggot this game is more dead then your non existent sex life

>Also, if you have a group that's just impatient you're going to get the shit kicked out of you. A chunk of the game is stealth melee and then you can use guns during run downs.

The problem with GTFO is the mechanics are very poorly explained even with the tutorial map.

You actually do not really "stealth" in between alarm phases so much as walk from target to target doing chain kills (full charge sledge followed by another full charge) and you do this in between listening cycles where the sleepers pulse and make clicking noises. For large groups you can "sync" them by sweeping your flashlight (use the gun flashlight because it's stronger) and then kill them en masse. Crouch-walking through every area is tedious and unnecessary except on really tight maps later on. Remember to keep your flashlight off as it slowly wakes sleepers caught in the light (except if syncing). Standing up and crouching down counts as movement and can wake a pulsing enemy. Hitting the floor with your hammer counts as sound and will wake nearby enemy.

Big strikers can be melee'd on the limbs with a full charge to stagger them for 3 seconds and you can chain this to solo them, they also do not howl right away which means you can kill them and still stealth a room. Hybrids and Big shooters should be sync killed if possible because they spin around a lot when they get hit. More advanced enemies like mothers/fathers (and the new one in this rundown) require more strategy so check the wiki for those.

Could be worse

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (810x1080, 81.29K)

(cont.)
Enemies always take the shortest path to get to you (although in r6 there were shenanigans with the spawns, it seems fixed now). So when you set up for an alarm make sure the door(s) in the most likely path are c-foamed and mined. Put your turrets inside the room for when enemies break through, it wastes too much ammo putting them outside and there are no r5 weakpoints hit by turrets anymore. You don't need a biotracker unless the mission has lots of fog or shadows. You never need more than one mine launcher or c-foam launcher.

Enemies take the most damage from the back of the head. If you can hit regular sleepers here with even weak weapons/half-charges you will probably kill them. Sleepers will side strafe on you if you have your lights on so either fight them in long corridors or after ramps/ladders.

Scouts can be easily killed with a full charge sledge, make sure you are standing when you swing and that you hit the top of their head.
In this rundown, hel revolver and choke mod shotgun are really good. Precision rifle is nice for the heat scope and it can kill scouts as well.

lmao owned
>waa waa l4d my dopamine isnt high enough peg me pls friends of mine

OP here so should i pick it up?
i played the free weekend and liked it but it is a bit slow and tedious sometimes yeah.

Being completely honest
It's a game about having friends that are tactical and like to actually coop and have a challenge. It's hard. Sometimes it doesn't even seem fair. But the reward of completing one single mission is bigger than many other games in their entirety. The enemies are cunts, and want you dead. Sometimes a single mistake can set you back a fuckton. But there's a lot to learn and improve.

you need a squad to fully appreciate it. You can do randoms just fine, but it's about friendship. It's got it share of problems technically, but it's still unique and no other game does what GTFO does. So maybe you should.

the official GTFO discord has a pretty good hitrate for those wanting to buy GTFO by themselves and who need competent teammates if you can't find anyone else

it could be f2p and i still wouldn't play until they implement server browsing

It only gets slower and more tedious as you progress in levels.
You'll want to play with a group of people you know or willing to use LFGs.