NISA is charging $70 for Disgaea 6 on PC

>NISA is charging $70 for Disgaea 6 on PC
LMAO GOOD LUCK FAGGOTS

Attached: lmao.png (1381x742, 1.08M)

joke is on them, imma pirating it

Disgaea peaked at 3.
NO.
CAP.

Who cares, it's like the worst game in the series.

OH.
I missed the announcement that it was even coming to PC. neat.

isn't it censored to boot?

Isn't it $50 on swatch

Considering the amount of money it takes to develop these games, you're getting a steal

Pay up.

Attached: 1614884320311.jpg (484x639, 96.74K)

There is no way that game costs $70

Yeah a steal from his wallet

I'd only consider a pirate tbqh.

is it dis seg e ah or dis guy ah?

NISA appears to be doing a scam where every physical copy of D6 complete is a $70 "deluxe edition" bundled with shit no one wants, and you can only get it for $60 digitally
the OP pic though appears to be a random keysite guessing what the game will cost, it's probably going to be $60 on steam

Does 6 suck? I heard it does compared to the previous games and I'm worried about playing this one.

>giving nisa money at all ever

Oh, I'm getting a "steal" alright.

Attached: dealwithit.gif (300x203, 507.09K)

t. NISA employee

The story and characters are okay for the most part, but everything else is worse across the board. They cut a sizeable chunk of the generics in this one; not even someone like Valkyrie made it in this one. The animations aren't nearly as good and in some cases non-existent. The game is designed in a way that encourages you to use the new "leave the game on so that it plays itself" autobattle mechanics by having even more of a grind to get anywhere with the ridiculously high level cap it now has. The numbers have been jacked up so high that they've lost their meaning, when you see huge numbers that would normally be late/post game numbers being done when you first start this game. In short, going with 3D models was a mistake, if this is what it got us. It also has a feeling to it that it was originally imagined as a mobile game with its emphasis on autobattle.

I'll probably pirate it. I'm not giving Nisa a penny after all the shit they've pulled in the past couple of years.

Now that's a good joke.

>doesn't know the power of sardines
user. THERE WAS A WHOLE GAME TELLING YOU HOW AMAZING SARDINES ARE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU JUST IGNORED HIM?