Why did Monster Hunter Rise completely fail to keep it's player's interested, unlike World?

Why did Monster Hunter Rise completely fail to keep it's player's interested, unlike World?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-131023_YouTube.jpg (1080x931, 140.04K)

>Literal who channel
Doesn't matter, don't care. I'm gonna play it, and I'm gonna have fun.

Because rise is shit game that trashes on the series and is made for weeb idiots who never liked monster hunter to begin with.
Can't wait until this shit is gone and they make a proper sequel.

Doesn't matter who. That's 45k votes.

>45k votes
>literally who

Nah, you're full of shit. Rise is the best MH in fucking years, and it's fun to play. MH has been weeb centric since 3, so stop bitching.

I beat Valstrax and everything else in Rise and never felt once like I was challenged. There was never a moment where I felt the need to "git gud" and smash myself against a monster until I finally got good enough to beat it.
Because of that, MonHun has lost its last bit of appeal to me. And there's zero indication Sunbreak will fix that.

>World is the best MH in fucking years
ftfy

You're a liar and a shill. I doubt you even played MH before Rise, because they feltl and played nothing like this weeb garbage.

because is a cucked Switch port that no one wants

>MH leaves Sony
>sales drops
>franchise is dying

hehehe it will be funny seeing them crawl back to Sony

When you've tasted gold it's hard to go back to eating dirt. Rise is a step down from World.

Yes, literal who. If he gets to a mil or so we'll talk.

I don’t know about anyone else. But the guys I was playing with on Switch already lost interest. So now, I have to start over again on the base game for PC because some of my Steam friends want to play now. Its such a drag. They should have made a save transfer tool. Needless to say, I probably won’t get Sunbreak until its heavily discounted

You two should get a room and make the most retarded baby in the world.

>45k votes from kiddies voting in yt polls that probably don't even know what MH is

>snoys still getting anal fissures
enjoy buying tlou for the third time in three gens lololiloooolllll

Because its on the literal who shitch instead of other actual consoles/pc.

Why was Rise such a flop, anyway?

I just hope that whatever game we get next acknowledges that both the clutch claw and wirebugs were mistakes.

Attached: 1394393833114.jpg (673x570, 73.42K)

this is ADVANCED cope

At this point it's customary for MH games to have a gimmick that people either don't mind or actually hate.
If it's not Wirebugs/Clutchclaw, it'll be something else

>elden ring channel
Lol