Being fat and ugly is... LE BAD!!!

>Being fat and ugly is... LE BAD!!!
Cringe
Japan has a lot of growing up to do

Attached: 1652581654590.jpg (1878x1072, 487.04K)

>>Being fat and ugly is... LE BAD!!!

Attached: 1650348980702.jpg (917x1024, 96.39K)

Did Yosuke deserve this?

Yes, fuck yosuke

Fat shaming should be the norm, all that money and manpower spent on keeping hospitalized heart failures alive could be put into more meaningful ventures

Imagine playing Golden over the original.

games were so much better back then

Being an amerimutt is le bad, yes.

You will keep the fat nigger alive and you will be happy.

Attached: 1651670298334.png (657x705, 316.37K)

Absolutely. He's just a cunt in general.

time to hit the treadmill and diet fatso.

>>Being fat and ugly is... LE BAD!!!
I weigh about 112kg and score a 6/10 on my best day, and this line is the most fucking based shit ever

Give them brain chips so you can have entire army of nigras
Some PvZ type shit

>skinny prettyboy teenager doesn't like ugly fat girl
How unrealistic!

Based Persona putting fatties in their place. Haruka needs to lose weight

Attached: 1500693212838.jpg (750x500, 145.22K)

The problem is almost none of your money goes to keeping those people alive because most Americans routinely don't even use healthcare because of how fucked up the system is.

Attached: 1628086369316.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Eat shit fat ass. Fatties are fucking disgusting and I'm tired of pretending they're not.

Sure, but all those doctors and nurses could be working in construction instead and make my roads better. It's not like they just let people in emergency rooms die because they can't afford treatment

Persona 4 is my favorite Persona game but oh lord are the side characters like Haruka, King Moron and Kashiwagi awful. None of their moments are funny or entertaining.
Persona 3 reigns supreme when it comes to the side cast.

Attached: Kinogawa.png (355x465, 661.96K)

I mean besides being fat and ugly she was also just a massive bitch

No, he wanted to pick up some girls with his bros and was happy for you when you got a number.

Being fat is fucked up but there's nothing wrong with being ugly.

>he says when Kenji exists
>he says when Kaz exists
>he says when Nozomi exists
>he says when Mamoru exists
The only good Social Links in P3 are Akinari, Hidetoshi, Tanaka, and Mutatsu.

You could at least not be fat, people tolerate ugly people more if they're not hambeasts too.

>took Teddie into his home, feeds him, and cleans his clothes for nothing in return
>basically pays for everything because people keep stealing his money
>promises not to rat on you when you lie to everyone about going to see Adachi
Yosuke is a good friend and anyone who says he's a bad person is spouting memes or is a Chiefag

Im not fat nor have I ever been fat but I don't understand why Any Forumsirgins hate fatties so much. If anything them being fat makes my life tangibly better since I look better in comparison. The only thing I can understand is ex-fatty self-loathing because you see yourself in them.

She was not shamed for being fat. She was shamed for being unfriendly cringe cunt just like the teacher.