STEAM SALE

Super cheap edition
Just filtered through 2k of games and hand-picked the most obscure, old, and cheap games
I'll post more games I already own that are on sale for pennies
Post your picks, wishlists, ask questions

Attached: steamsale2022.jpg (1234x934, 210.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/916040/SFD__Rogue_TRPG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why nioh isnt on sale

it was on sale before, it was on sale couple of years ago, I bought it on sale back in 2020 or even sooner

The best DRM is being too obscure to bother with
Here's how to pirate games that will never ever be on torrents
Download game (unfortunately you have to buy it)
Immediately refund game but keep game files
Steam emulator or good ol spacewar appid prank

posting some old compilations with best deals, note they're not exactly from current sale so please double-check if the percentages are the same or higher

Attached: steamsale.jpg (912x2495, 1.1M)

I keep adding things. I'm not sure why. Usually i buy maybe one game if that.
Anything thats really not worth keeping here? I'm still under $90 so I'm not concerned about price yet or anything.

Attached: Cart Founders Edition Day 1 Release.png (635x1006, 230.56K)

you don't even need emulator sometimes, I had this Unity asset flip refunded before 2 hours mark and I could still run .exe with steam closed, other 2D pixel shit did the same, copied data file and ran it from different PC without problems

Best value for your buck is the Arkane 20th anniversary bundle.

Attached: ArkaneBundle.jpg (988x792, 152.37K)

I'm looking for a "just turn your brain off bro" type game where I can grind for higher numbers but isn't an MMO
online functionality not necessary or at least something that you can just drop in with randos and doesn't require heavy comms preferred

so far I'm looking at EDF5 and that's about it

never bothered with one way heroics
Citadel is still too pricey, would wait for at least -66%
Don't bother with lumines, it's a mobile game for 8 dollars? No thank you
Potato flowers sounds like a streamer bait, would avoid at all costs
Zero Ranger still only -33%? Drop that shit as well
If anything only Heart & Smash qualifies, it's a decent game and with real discount, would drop the rest/wait for winter sale with bigger discount

finally you retards made a new thread
hidden gems one is cringe

some indies
agreed, bretty good

Attached: steamindie.jpg (1234x3491, 2.31M)

God, I'm such a fucking retard. Okay, just two theme hospital, jurassic world, miku, crusaders king 3, monster hunter rise and then i'm fucking done buying games for a good while

Attached: 230942309423.jpg (674x548, 81.98K)

Smells like Dishonored 3 is about to start cooking soon or maybe something fresh from Arkane... who knows?

Attached: Shoodawhoop.gif (273x166, 1.74M)

wtf man, you spent at least 200$ right? It's supposed to be a sale to save money, not to spend them without control!

Attached: steamboom.jpg (909x3342, 1.38M)

How is Tales of Arise? I like JRPGs with sad and depressing war stories. (i.e. Suikoden)

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 839.43K)

Other than Spulunky 2 and Noita, what are the best rougelikes/lites of the past couple years?

I was looking at One Step from Eden, Skul, and the new Rouge Legacy, but I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of.

Attached: 1628348154038.gif (240x320, 527.36K)

Attached: 20220624_232847.jpg (2880x2880, 578.2K)

do you like turn-based combat?
store.steampowered.com/app/916040/SFD__Rogue_TRPG/
played the shit out of it, great mechanics borrowed from Into The Breach with typical rogue dungeons, only complaint is that the story is super barebones
it's -80%, worth every penny

b-but they look so cute in my collection

Attached: 23423534.jpg (912x912, 142.61K)

If you got a couple of bucks on your steam account and you dont know what to do with it...

LAKEVIEWCABIN

Attached: LakeviewCabin.jpg (1027x784, 86.72K)

well at least you got some good games in there
I hope you actually play them user and have fun

I've been interested in the Witcher series for a while, should you start with the first game or is it okay to jump to the third? I don't know how interrelated the story is between games.

yea I know, but you need to ask yourself a question - will you actually play and beat all of these games before next sale rolls in with bigger discounts on the games you've already bought? Because if you don't, then you should actually feel like a dumbass for spending too much money only to have games stored in the backlog.
It's like preordering but this time it's the game that waits for you to have a time to play it

Attached: 210906133656359410.gif (512x512, 236.03K)

mostly alright stuff, but her story man?