THE MOST KINO CROSSOVER IN ALL OF VIDYA

THE MOST KINO CROSSOVER IN ALL OF VIDYA

Attached: 1638756824909.png (836x488, 384.83K)

I hate everything.

VERY KINO

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (522x109, 17.53K)

didn't this guy say nigger

I too shill the man who just steals lore from dsg and reddit to further his fake lore videos.

I'm legit surprised his channel is still doing well. It's only been shit since DS2 and even during DS1, his best stuff weren't his discoveries or theories.

KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO
SoulsKINO
KINOzaki does it again!
This is like an epic Ludwig moment but In real life I literally stood up and yelled KINO at my tv screen

i dont know, but i certainly did!

>prepare to onions

Attached: 1648251478617.jpg (644x800, 55.42K)

>DAMN NINJAS CUTTING ONIONS AGAIN!

Attached: Soyjack.jpg (785x1000, 64.54K)

How many times did he need to thrust his dragon spear inside her ex wife gaping dragon to get his own autistic offspring

vaati ruined the community

I dont get why normies dont see this as cringe
like letting someone else beat le hard boss for you is so stupid, why did you play 100 hours of elden ring just to let your big brother finish the hardest challenge for you

Shit up nigger faggot, the games are objectively brilliant, its just the fan base that is 0/10. Don't drag Miyazaki into it.

This but unironically

>makes hundreds of thousands of dollars lurking Any Forums and taking all your posts and knowledge

psh nothing personal kid

Attached: I.gif (360x640, 3.8M)

I hope this faggot dies in some incredibly funny and undignified way

Someone please kill all westoids now, unironically African apes are more human than these faggots

Attached: 1656027068162.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

Racism isn't allowed on Any Forums bitch. Go back to your incel stormfront forum.

Can't wait to see these chucklefucks do a 180 when vaccine mandates return this Autumn.

>Get the jab or get fired, simple as nazis.
>NO NO NO MY BODY MY CHOICE!!! STOP!!!

The whole "PREPARE TO DIE IN THIS SUPER HARD GAME FAGGOTS ONLY HARDCORE GAMERS NEED APPLY" marketing campaign ruined it. Vaati's just a parasite.

>faggot youtuber x faggot redditor
Not vidya

A streamer i watch interviewed let me solo her and the dude used a robot voice to hide his own voice

>redditman and vaati
This is cringe beyond human comprehension