ITT: "Oh yeah, THAT happened"

Attached: palpfn.png (786x823, 493.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx03yPXg4ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1sFbLppuhhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Darkspore-Gameplay-Screenshot-3-962x541.jpg (962x541, 123.25K)

it'd be cool if the Alien games explained and explored some of the lore but it's all just dumb shooting space marine bullshit

I'd love an adventure game where you just explored the Alien universe trying to unravel a mystery

That's actually kind of funny

so what plothole was explained

youtube.com/watch?v=qx03yPXg4ZQ

Somehow Palpatine returned. Fortnite doesn't actually explain how or why. The movie starts off by saying everyone in the galaxy all at once heard a transmission from Palpy saying he's back, the thing is, the only place you could actually hear that transmission irl was during a fucking fortnite event.

Did you not play Isolation? Not lore intensive or anything, but it's at least not another marine game.

No Man's Sky

it wasn't explained it was more just non-explained as a plot point in-universe so you had to deal with it

At the beginning of TROS everyone talks about a galaxy wide message from The Emperor where he tells how hes going to destroy his enemies, have his revenge and how "The Final Order" will take over. None of that happens though, Kylo meets his cloned corpse and then everyone has some meeting talking about he returned. During this a CGI Leia looks on in bewilderment and a bunch of ugly, fat people and the guy who plays Merry from LOTR say its impossible.

best line in cinema history, to think this masterpiece of a line was from a billion dollar franchise movie

It's funny just how much I enjoy the Star Wars sequels. Like not in a traditional sense, but in terms of enjoying what a blatant corporate soulless trash fire they were, and watching how apeshit it makes people go from afar.

Attached: FRM7qQ6VEAcDQgF.jpg (788x855, 112.3K)

>SW is aimed at zoomers.
>the only ones who care are 30+ yo manchilds.
>b-but le mandalorian season 1 was epic !!

heh

Damn you can even feel his pain

>SW is aimed at zoomers.
when was this ever a thing?

WHY ARE THE PIZZA TOPPINGS ON THE OUTSIDE YOU FUCKIGN STUPID BITCH

i'd give her two black eyes for this shit.

>The movie starts off by saying everyone in the galaxy all at once heard a transmission from Palpy saying he's back, the thing is, the only place you could actually hear that transmission irl was during a fucking fortnite event.
quite ironic

Most actors involved in SW end up hating it and the fans themselves.

The same reason that a frosted donut should be eaten upside down. So your tongue makes contact with the best bit.

Attached: 1474395950708.jpg (453x604, 55.83K)

Was it? No zoomers actually care about SW. They felt way more like retreads for the boomers mixed with schizophrenia.

The sequel trilogy was so unbelievably terrible I still can't believe it. They actually make the prequels look good. At least those were coherent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sFbLppuhhs

Attached: 34067.jpg (720x474, 37.51K)

I wish I could do that for Star Wars. I can laugh at the slow miserable degredation and corporate pandering of other properties cause i didn't watch or care about them, but Star Wars' collapse hurts personally cause I actually grew up with it. I look at nu-wars and i just get sad at what it's become.

The prequels were a mess in their own right, but they had a clear end-goal that makes it evident that they were at the very least written by someone with a plan and a human soul.

>Hamill one of the few SW actors who didn't hate it after
>they bring him back for the sequels and fuck it up so hard he winds up hating it

I just love how rise of the skywalker was so fucking bad it made the last jedi a bit better, that is an achievement

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021_02_11_at_11.16.25_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 136.9K)