The funny thing about Silent Hill 2 is that you'll never find anyone who played it before it started to get praised by...

The funny thing about Silent Hill 2 is that you'll never find anyone who played it before it started to get praised by youtubers. Don't believe me? No one on Any Forums played it before 2005.

Attached: silenthill2.jpg (502x679, 62.17K)

it's a shitty game so I'm not surprised

I stole it on release night from the babbages that I worked at.

(X) Doubt. Am 40, played it when released. Loved it then and still love it now. OP is wrong, fake and ghey

>Don't believe me? No one on Any Forums played it before 2005.
Wow. What astounding evidence you have.

why do you keep making these threads

Gameplay is dogshit and the story is predictable.
Only good things about it are the music (possibly the best score to a game ever) and the god-tier atmosphere.

OP confirmed he's still a faggot.

I know this is a bait thread, but I hope people don't start parroting this lie. I went ahead and googled it for everyone else.

Attached: Capture.png (601x251, 21.62K)

>No one on Any Forums played it before 2005.
I did. Literally day 1.

Attached: my Silent Hill game collection 2018.jpg (1833x1415, 896.98K)

>Gameplay is dogshit and the story is predictable.
Incorrect.
You're just casual zoom zoom low-wit, and you only think that the plot's predictable because it's been spoiled and copied over and over again in the past 20 years.

I remember seeing this cover at Hollywood video back in the day

Nobody on Any Forums was alive in 2005.

>zoom zoom low-wit
jesus christ man
you sound more like a zoomer than the user you replied to

Even during it's time it was the best Silent HIll. Everyone was shitting their pants over Pyramid Head back then too it amazes me how popular he became.

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT THIS REDDIT-APPROVED GAME!!!!!

Yeah, I don't remember playing it in 2002.

Are you upset about it?

Attached: 1363739791898.jpg (402x475, 36.65K)

But I played it back in 2002.

You're right in that nobody posting on this board right now would've played it without some hack eceleb talking about it.
I played the SH games because I knew as a kid through cultural osmosis that they were like RE, and I had run out of RE games at the time.

I've never watched a video or really dug into the praise for SH 2 before playing it for the first time last year. It is now one of my favorite games and no amount of sperging will change it's greatness

Attached: Life.gif (1200x675, 3.15M)

2's gameplay is pretty basic and bland without any real challenge. It's a clear downgrade compared to 1's gameplay.

Me and my friend marathoned it one night back in like 2004

>The story is predictable
How?
>Mentions reddit for literally no reason
That's peak zoomer trying to fit in, what are you even doing?

>recommending games is...le bad
>when it's online

About to play this for the first time what am I in for?

Attached: 28253-silent-hill-3-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1135, 264.72K)

>How?
It's extremely obvious that Mary is really dead and that James is mentally unstable and probably imagining things.

>No one could have played x popular game back in the day

One of the top posts that let's you instantly know your talking to a literal zoomer who can't fathom things existing before they did.

I did on pc because I got it as a christmas gift along with return of the king.

One of the best waifus in video game history

Attached: heather.jpg (810x537, 70.24K)

I am 37 and I still haven't played it

that's true, I first played it about 5 years ago and it was my first silent hill. Thought it was OK but didn't really have a good time with it, but not bad. I played the first silent hill a couple of years later and like it quite more.
I only tried sh2 because it was praised so much.

Not him, but what's so good about the gameplay in your eyes? I thought it had the weakest gameplay out of 1-4. Ultimately, you're playing for the atmosphere, story, and music, and it doesn't really hurt it in the end. But it's part of why I like 1 and 3 just a little bit more.

Attached: 37854319_1882069818481572_5093197628070428672_o.jpg (1465x1152, 259.27K)