I can't do it

I have just a sword and shield and I can't beat the second phase despite being able to do the first pretty consistently without taking a hit. I'm already struggling to get hits in with the rot explosion things and when she does that crazy move it's just fucking over. I've tried everything and I'm pretty sure you can't avoid that first series of hits if you can't get far enough, and with the third it's in God's hands whether I manage to roll the right way. The way her wings obscure things sometimes doesn't help either. I don't want to give up but I've been at it for days now and it's as hopeless as ever. Every other Souls boss I've managed to beat in a few tries but this time I'm getting filtered for real.

Attached: malenia.jpg (1436x1437, 492.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/eyyojimbo/art/Malenia-Blade-of-Miquella-920108034
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just stop looking at her ass, it worked for me

Use Ash of War: Stamp after she comes out of her Scarlet Aeonia then a charged R2.

[heavy voice] no.

Attached: FV3OZG4UUAInnpO.jpg (1325x2048, 395.4K)

when you see her in air preparing for the nigger move throw an ice pot at her, she will instantly drop down

This. Beat her ass in a couple tries with this method.

use bloodhound step.

can you please tell me who the artist is, this is beautiful and i cant find the source for the life of me

watch some youtube videos how others deal with her

This I think
deviantart.com/eyyojimbo/art/Malenia-Blade-of-Miquella-920108034

Attached: 591.jpg (1200x1959, 240.9K)

>have just a sword and shield
I did this for most of the game before I hit the mohg/ malenia/ maliketh wall.
You need to get double bleed straight swords now. Mohg and malenia are both weak to them. Then change to keen for radagon as hes immune.
Btw you've just been playing with 1 sword so you'll feel extremely powerful powerstancing 2 bleed swords.

if ur not using spirit ashes you're doing it wrong, test them against her until you find a good one the best i found was ogha who will keep knocking her on her ass and while she's on her ass you have plenty of time to hit her giving you aggro so she doesn't rush ogha

>cheating by using the easy mode of a shield
>still can’t beat her

Lmao

>able to do the first pretty consistently without taking a hit
>and when she does that crazy move it's just fucking over
>referring to WFD that is she also often performs in phase 1
Why do you lie on the Internet, tranny retard?

fuck off
you didnt beat the game
>bro just use easy mode like me hehe
clown ass nigger

>Melenia filtering yet another ez mode shieldnigger
god I love her. just destroying faggots who refuse to adapt
can’t let go of the fingerprint shield, huh scrub?

Attached: 468C70C2-2229-4026-A019-00CD011E062C.png (300x300, 137.19K)

Obligatory let me solo her

Thanks for the advice. I may have to change my equipment
I use the kite shield, it's not useful in this fight because of her healing but I use it mostly for looks
In the first phase she uses it when she's roughly at 70% and 30% HP, no? In the second it seems she can do it whenever, I am unable to predict it. "Consistently" was a lie though I admit, I usually get hit at least once in that last series of hits.

hellllloooooooooo reddit!

Attached: F365586E-26CF-4E44-8EE2-E5600FE4792B.gif (326x400, 636.13K)

Just parry her lmao and theow her ice pots each time she's about to do her waterfoul dance thingy

Barricade shield for the first flurry, dodge into the second one and away from the third one. Her phantom attack in second phase (the one where she jumps in the air and shoots various phantoms at you) can be avoided by simply running away. The rest of her moveset is ezpz, just don't be greedy.
You're welcome.

She's easy if you do this
>learn her moves
>learn to punish her moves
>keep mid distance at all times putting you in the right proximity to bait her easy to punish moves while also leaving you enough space to avoid the first 2 hits of her waterfowl
>to avoid waterfowl, after avoiding the first two hits, for the third just unlock the cam and jump towards her, for the last one jump back to where she is relative you
ezpz, and so far I've beaten her with the following weapons:
>Greatsword
>Zweihander
>Ruins Greatsword
>Longsword
>Nagakiba
Doubt this technique won't work with every weapon in the game.