Kino

kino

Attached: 1620251081561.jpg (640x431, 100.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6l15AFUuaoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YRs3YUaSZAU
youtube.com/watch?v=WIuXjHraRlg
youtube.com/watch?v=CCMkh8MRMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TafiNS9zUjw
youtube.com/watch?v=BXOx7OpbQOo
youtube.com/watch?v=hhSQfkY5bcI
youtube.com/watch?v=d0VIFRga7Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=5yxmvwhDpto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was the whole multimedia experience at the time that made it special, from the bonus discs to the anime to light novels, etc. We really had a great time, mon ami.

Attached: Grunty.gif (300x217, 979.59K)

I still have my sign DVD collection and may have the manga and LNs somewhere, i fucking loved dot.hack.

Has the anniversary happened yet/anything announced?

nope, nothing. let it go bro it was good while it lasted

Didn't understand the anime at fucking all as a kid, the four ps2 games worth emulating?

Attached: 1609833002534.gif (600x451, 2.88M)

nah, that ship has sailed

Why you so depressed bro?

Not depressed, just being real. But reality tends to be depressing. Btw I banged BT.

Attached: Bear.jpg (363x271, 26.52K)

if you have absolutely nothing to do and want a realistic oldschool mmo simulator with story, sure.
just be aware there is a lot of menu use for combat and no one ported over fragment shortcuts yet.

Attached: frag.jpg (1920x1080, 500.14K)

Bandai registered a tm called last recollection or something like that,so there's a good chance it's getting remade. I would wait because while I love the games I wouldn't recommend them. Hopefully they'll add a lot of qol changes if this is a imoq remake.

Attached: bl1pbh1yn7361.jpg (2100x2400, 358.62K)

Never played G.U before. I have an excess of money and time and see G.U with some bonus episode on the market. Worth it?

I just hope they don't remove content for "foreign sensibilities" or some shit like that. Im always afraid of shit like that. Its paranoia but I have seen it happen too often.

cant stand GU, every character screeches about every single thing or crinj larps, barely any normal ones like in the 1st hacks. Everyone's a variation of pyro

they play much better than IMOQ but the story/mystery/atmosphere isn't anywhere as good. You spend half of every game locked in a tournament arc. Still fun enough, but I much prefer the originals.

WHERE'S THE NEW GAME CC2

>Didn't understand the anime at fucking all as a kid
I swear to god whatever network aired the anime back in the day here put the episodes up out of order or something. There were episodes that'd end on a cliffhanger and then the next one up was about something else entirely.

based thank you

they don't exist anymore nobody knows who owns the ip

There's something about CC2's soundtracks from that era (hack, hack gu, ultimate ninja) that make me go into a peaceful state of mind.

.hack Vs SAO when?

youtube.com/watch?v=6l15AFUuaoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YRs3YUaSZAU
youtube.com/watch?v=WIuXjHraRlg
youtube.com/watch?v=CCMkh8MRMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TafiNS9zUjw
youtube.com/watch?v=BXOx7OpbQOo
youtube.com/watch?v=hhSQfkY5bcI
youtube.com/watch?v=d0VIFRga7Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=5yxmvwhDpto