Comfy Switch Thread

What are you enjoying on your Switch lads?
Get anything in the summer eShop sale?

Attached: Culture_Games_NintendoSwitchOLEDmodel_02.jpg (2400x1600, 132.86K)

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

been enjoying my steam deck.

Wife bought me Shin Megami V for my birthday. That's a month away though, so going to read books in my backlog instead.

Wrong. I subbed to PS+ premium and felt like installing some random shit, I installed Pure Pool and shot virtual pool for a few hours while drinking scotch. It was comfy AND fun as fuck.

Went back to all of the Mega puzzled in various Picross games. Normally I sit on the porch with my dog, but it's very hot outside today and not comfy at all.

When the fuck is advance wars coming out, nobody gives a shit about Ukraine anymore

i got breath of the wild for $59.99 instead of $60. one of the best deals i've seen in the eshop

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65.8K)

Cuphead. That fucking robot is kicking my ass

kek these threads are so dead now

no games

Hollow knight

lier princess

I just bought Capcom Arcade Stadium and Castlevania Advance Collection on Switch, I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like Pacman Museum+, Astral Chain, SMT V, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Bravely Default II, Aggelos, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Steamworld, and other 200 games.

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Kirby 64, ToeJam & Earl, Ristar and Castlevania: Bloodlines

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xeno 3, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

I hope we get Super Mario Odyssey 2, New DK game and GBC/GBA games coming to Switch announcements next week at the Direct

Attached: 1656177804872.jpg (684x1024, 212.46K)

I'm going to be immensely dissapointed if the long awaited not-E3 direct is just a partners showcase. I was hoping there would still be a first party surprise or two. I suppose there still is if the leaked fire emblem is real but games like that and xenoblade just don't appeal to me

Diablo 3 and Mario Superstars. I blew my load on Steams Summer sale so probably won't get anything from Nintendos sale.

AI 2 and some Beat 'em Ups last night.

Attached: 1611728897458.jpg (1500x1889, 1.62M)

Nintendo will have their usual Direct in September anyhow.

What beatemup?

I've been playing Picross 7, wish there were more color puzzles. Thinking about getting Pikmin 3

You said this last time faggot.

playing Monster Hunter Rise before Sunbreak comes out. I pre ordered Sunbreak but Im grinding my way through the base game's Hub quests. Just hit HR 50 and I gotta fight the two legendary serpents. I've been doing it solo since I only played locally when my buddies still lived in the city. I dont wanna queue into a hunt with randoms online

Is it really true that when changing out game cards you should undock the Switch first so as to not stress the dock connector?

Attached: 1653221769845.png (400x400, 161.77K)

No many games that i'd be interested in recently. Waiting for Xeno 3 to come out.

>is missing the concept of comfy in his life
I feel sorry for you

>Imagine paying almost 100 dollars for games that would be perfectly emulated on a toaster

Kek what a Bitch

How do I get better at Strikers? I got rocked online

its a shitty mario party game. you dont get better, you just pray your opponent is worse or unlucky.

Playing Monster hunter rise and waiting for sunbreak.
It should last me awhile

I've been playing Monster Hunter Rise. My first MonHun game. It's pretty fun though it does a poor job explaining how to play. Rampage mode is terrible, don't know what the devs were thinking there.