What games do women play?

I want to play games popular with women. I want to impress women when they ask me what games do I play, and maybe get a girlfriend that way.
I know girls like otome games, and I played a few taking notes, but most of the girls I know aren't otaku and don't get impressed that way, which other games should I play?

Attached: IMG_20220625_183150.jpg (763x470, 93.05K)

wouldn't it be easier to ask out some fat girls instead of going through all that busy work?

I asked out some fat girls. They rejected me :(

When I played valorant for a bit there were girls in a bunch of matches using voice and chatting. Like 1 every 3 games it felt like.

IDK

Attached: 1654956432268.png (1564x1440, 887.15K)

Those were trannies, user

Industry data

Attached: genre-gender-percentages-1024x878-555x476.png (555x476, 98.88K)

Nintendo games, phone games, animal crossing, stardew valley, THE SIMS, maybe WoW or FFXIV

Always bet on Nintendo.

This is pretty much my exact recommendation. FFXIV has tons of egirls, too. But most of them just want to marry the ginger catboy

Attached: c-YmCQ_n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.44K)

Seems like BS to me. No way 10% of strategy gamers are female. And shooters are def more popular with women.

Play Style Savvy

>What games do women play?
Sims

They don't

Genshin Impact, Valorant, Stardew Valley

Minecraft

Attached: brown bricks.jpg (500x500, 29.22K)

Tinder

No woman is going to be "impressed" by what types of games you play, because they're not like men. Show you have hobbies outside of games

You don't want the type of women that play videogames, especially Mystic Messenger.
My ex was obsessed with 707 (the orange haired dude) and one time I told her he wasn't real and she got pissed off. Went on about how the game/character helped her through a hard time or something. That's cool, but the obsession was unreal

I only clicked this because I saw MM in the catalog but otome games are pretty niche, I don't think you'll get entirely too far with them.
Women will probably generally prefer games with brighter colors. You know, like JRPGs or Stardew Valley or some shit. Start from there.

this

also they play JRPG shit