Genshin Impact is surprisingly good if you ignore the gacha elements

Genshin Impact is surprisingly good if you ignore the gacha elements.

Attached: 010FF1FE-F3F3-4C74-860D-2E56743690AC.jpg (730x900, 331.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsZ9TPYx-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fIuhg0bjvQI
youtube.com/watch?v=xW8wSEV_EO0
youtube.com/watch?v=1aFo_rkbJgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And is unplayable if you ignore the gacha elements due to power ceilings.
Also you waste precious fucking time walking or climbing because of the garbage mobility.

you can clear every single piece of content with 4* characters easily

But the primary enjoyment, the girls, come from the gacha.

Attached: __eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_emmikn__724ba0abd4205e51bc5b75c674ad8161.jpg (1068x1326, 293.24K)

What about the boys?

Nah

Attached: __ganyu_genshin_impact_drawn_by_blade_galaxist__d9f8e18c02992742ee8f1b4d719cb666.jpg (600x818, 250.37K)

It's good if you don't ignore them too. Gacha mechanics are fun.

Attached: f2p savings.jpg (976x636, 109.08K)

There really hasn't been many standout ones besides Kazoo and CEOofGEO. Deluic was for a little while but dropped off due to powercreep and less prominent in recent time. The problem is that they just keep releasing guys with not very interesting kits so there's not much of a reason to put them in your party. The designs are good and they feel diverse so the problem shouldn't be there. The two above are notable in the public's eyes because they're good.

This guy managed just fine
youtube.com/watch?v=ERsZ9TPYx-w

Genshin is piss easy, just use who you like

Attached: 1649717735679.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

>gacha game is good if you ignore the gacha
This is what genshit does to a mf

it's more than gacha

Can you sell me on this game without the gacha elements?

i love gacha

youtube.com/watch?v=fIuhg0bjvQI
youtube.com/watch?v=xW8wSEV_EO0
youtube.com/watch?v=1aFo_rkbJgE
here are some decent reviews

Attached: 1634538531241.png (603x781, 519.94K)

Absolutely massive and well made overworld that you can explore and an okay story to go along with it, no gacha needed since they give you all the characters needed to fully explore the overworld for free
You'll probably get dozens, if not over 100, hours of free content before running out of things to do and waiting for the next patch

Some of the best characters in this game that have dictated meta teams and balance of support characters are 4 stars that even outshine 5 stars since launch. Literally no need to whale or spend money since Abyss is the only moderately challenging content so far.

Attached: 1652123853297.png (1518x1080, 2.2M)

"people" who say a gacha game is good without the gacha are the most disingenuous retards and are usually whales themselves.

The game literally gives you enough gems to get tons of 5 stars. I'm so sick of posts like this acting like they don't matter because they're supposedly inaccessible.

Retard. It's good BECAUSE of the gacha elements. It's shit because of the scummy monetization of said gacha elements. Learn the difference you NPC retard.

>good if you ignore the biggest issue thats near impossible to ignore
just off yourself shill

Almost 2 years of f2p and I'm still a Monalet.... It's not fair!

If you mention that they'll just change the narrative to "you need constellations to make 5 stars work"

>It's good BECAUSE of the gacha elements.
no

Yea let me just play this chinkshit gacha game for 500 fucking days. Sounds great

This post makes no sense. It's good because it makes a lot of money meaning the game has a high budget, so it's good they're scamming idiots into spending $200 for like 10% more dmg.

It's not impossible to ignore.

No one told you to play for 500 days, the point is that the game is perfectly playable without rolling you disengenuous fucks

It's a game of team building and that team building is infinitely more interesting when your options are limited by what characters you have to deal with. Poker would be boring if you could just pick a royal flush.

Retard

Inherently shit game because it's a chinese copy of legend of zleda breth of wild which is a boring and shit game. CHING WOAH SHONG CHING BILLING CHING CHONG

I didn't imply that at all autist, and you're being disingenuous because even opening chests/ doing events this game is stingy as fuck compared to most gacha. You won't need to roll for all the 5 stars but you'll be able to get a few and maybe even get lucky on the weapon banner but don't kid yourself.

You can get those too. It was like a rite of passage for f2ps to get c2 Raiden like the sheep they are. Mihoyo has given f2ps something like 25 5 stars if you played since launch.

I'm not retarded. I agree with you in this post too. But them making bank is a good thing for everyone.

Who asked?

>It's not impossible to ignore.
user if you choose to ignore the gacha not only are you stuck with the worst characters in the game and hoping for a freebie, 99% of the games "content" becomes worthless, no point in exploring, doing events or abyss if you arent going to use the primogems

most gachas are png collectors that shit out a new character every week. Genshin gets a new, fully 3D character with their own abilities, story, and voice acting in 4 different languages like once or twice every couple months

Should I be building Kuki HP/HP/HP and prioritizing EM on substats?
Also what's her best F2P weapon? Fav Sword?

Fav sword with HP/HP/HB because fuck farming EM on Tenacity. It's even more of a waste farming it if you don't have a Eula who can use the Pale Flame pieces you get

BASED

Attached: 1646626990463.gif (220x220, 155.17K)

> you're being disingenuous because even opening chests/ doing events this game is stingy as fuck compared to most gacha
LOL. You're playing Genshin a top class ARPG with a AAA open world opening chests for free. Modern graphics, SSS tier music, and actual production values. Nothing stingy about this.
Playing some menu simulator getting rolls for PNGs that cost thousands of dollars is stingy. Companies like NIntendo, Sony, and Cygames make so much fucking money on gacha and they don't invest it back into games. That is stingy.

You're a retard becuase your suggestion of simply ignoring the wish system is beyond fucking stupid. You could say you could ignore any spending and play as a f2p and work with earnings that you get from playing which in all honestly are decent enough but ignoing the gacha intentionally? That's stupid. If you care that much about gacha that simply having it in a game is enough to ruin it(something only NPC retards would think) then they're not going to enjoy it regardless because say what you will. The gacha is the biggest part of the game.

>user if you choose to ignore the gacha not only are you stuck with the worst characters in the game
And...? The supposed worst characters in the game still offer better gameplay than what you get in comparable games. The challenge of completing Abyss with them would be immense.

I generally don't watch videos on games before playing them myself, especially +1 hour ones.
But thanks.

>massive and well made overworld
Can you elaborate on that? What do you do in this game/ what is the actual meat of the game?

>HB
It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize what you were talking about here.
HB pieces are instant fodder for me, don't think I even have a spare one lying around.

Do I need a modern graphics card to play it, or does my old toaster suffice?

GTX 1060 is listed as minimum requirement.

You're illiterate, I didn't suggest that.

How about you just play the game and find out? It's literally free. Don't even give me "muh time" as an excuse because you're wasting it shitposting on Any Forums

Love this little shit like you wouldn’t believe bros

Attached: 4899CA4A-E382-40C5-BCF1-A3986B5F6DEB.jpg (1448x2048, 289.51K)

Not really a fair comparison and I'm going to guess you don't actually play many gacha. Genshin has a fraction of the amount of characters that most other gacha have so getting any character in Genshin is multiple times more valuable than in the alternatives. Genshin is probably the single most f2p friendly gacha I've ever played.

No it isn't.

It runs on a ps4. Not well mind you, but it runs.

Ran fine on my laptop with a 1050

Thats the weakest non-argument I have seen in a while if I have to be honest with you

The very idea of you saying it's not impossible to ignore is an endorsement of that mindset. Fuck off is the only reply suitable to anyone complaining about not being able to ignore the gacha in this gacha game.