Eldenbros

eldenbros...

Attached: file.png (1254x1083, 887.93K)

that's eldensisters for you chud

who is this and why should I care?

>That beard
It's weird how many British Troons end up like this.
They'll have the wispiest fucking beard known to man but not want to do anything about it all the while wanted to be accepted as your "cute baby guwl uwu"
Also how is this related to Elden Ring?

>FTM
>furry

god why the fuck did I read up to that point

>trans FTM
>furry
>polyamorous
Why do these so frequently overlap? What draws the LGBT crowd to furryshit and polyamory?

Oh so this is the man made horror beyond my comprehension who keeps spamming overwatch threads

literally who

Everything in the LGBT spectrum is inherently a fetish, so tacking on more fetishes is pretty easy. When you take one step into sexual degeneracy, you keep needing to feed into it to be excited.

*sigh* let me guess...a cute trans girl rejected you and instead of improving yourself, you went back to your incel hugbox community and decided to make fun of transgirls to feel better about yourself?

See, this is why she rejected you. Us girls can sense this kind of incel energy. Maybe you should do some self reflecting and realise why she rejected you. Do better.

I dont know about that user but you're a bit crazy for generating this story

Tranime is fucking real.

eldentypebs*

>female to male
She will never be a man.

this is a frm
fix up

People who post their Pc specs should get murdered

>so mentally ill he goes around stalking trannies just to fit his narrative

>furry tranny
>Overwatch, Genshin, and OSU!

Attached: 1647094315317.webm (640x640, 1.38M)

>cute
>trans girl
?

Transgender ideology is built on self hatred and the religious worship of shallow, sexist stereotypes. It teaches people that they were born wrong if they're a girl who likes kickball or a boy who likes having long hair and cooking. There's no reason a man can't fulfill the same roles and adopt the same traditions as a woman, and vice versa. There's no reason to "change" your "gender" in the first place because "genders" ought to be equally able to pursue their passions. The concept of gender identity is inherently sexist and limiting. It's built on bigotry. The man who came up with "gender identity" is a murderer who caused two boys to kill themselves. In reality all we have is biological sex. Your sex doesn't determine your hobbies, your roles, your fashion or your personality. You choose those things. As an individual. Isn't that a better, more free world? One where sex is all that exists and people are free to pursue whatever they want regardless of their sex? "Gender" is a needless restriction and it does not serve as a genuine identity. The logical progression of breaking down the differences leads to tomboys and femboys. It leads to people who don't let their biological sex influence their hobbies or fashion. The transgender cult is all about building up those limitations and enforcing them so strictly that any little boy who so much as glances at a Barbie doll gets put on hormone blockers so that he can be railroaded into becoming "a girl" because "only girls like dolls". We used to have a culture that said "if you're a boy you ought to like sports" and now we have a culture that says "if you like sports you ought to become a boy". We skipped right over the healthy, rational middleground that says there's no reason a girl can't play kickball with her friends without mutilating herself and taking testosterone.

yes, transexsuals play the game that sould 1.2 million copies. crazy right?

why are they like this?

Attached: 1639942681007.png (817x524, 82.53K)

ok but what if I have to urge and feeling to cut my tits off and that's what would make me happy?