BUY HER GAME!

BUY HER GAME!
ON SALE NOW!

Attached: Bestelle.jpg (850x900, 152.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3TqH9ileB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god i miss sky
i dont like how the series turned out after that, even if crossbell was ok

>Estelle thread out of nowhere
Nice. Best girl now and forever.

I want to go back to Liberl so badly.

Attached: 1616275013507.jpg (999x1200, 159.2K)

Ok, how are these games?

Gets good 8 games in

I'm finding Cold Steel more fun to play and explore, but yeah, I do miss Estelle being Estelle.

>nufalcom
lmao no wouldn't even pirate

It's a funny line that does a great job at establishing what kind of character she is... but it's also a fair question. The hell, Cassius?

Attached: I wanted a GIRL, dad, gawd.jpg (932x354, 48.02K)

Is it true that Joshua gets NTRd?

No.

thank God I don't wanna see their story going to waste. Specially since it took 3 fucking games

No. Memetards just intentionally misinterpret an exchange to mean that Estelle and Joshua don't fuck. In reality, she just doesn't want to talk abut her sex life in front of a bunch of people. That, and Any Forums is utterly obsessed with cuckoldry for whatever insane reason.

Attached: ice cream.jpg (1280x720, 107.43K)

after interrupting my sky 3rd playthrough, I decided to peek into CS before dealing with the games in between. Honestly I like a lot of stuff better there.

Attached: 1504467679334.jpg (1280x720, 150.42K)

What game/version are these from? Never played a trails game but been curious for years.

I thought the Sky series was older and would look worse.

Those are from the Cold Steel series. Estelle is the protagonist of the first arc, Sky. Don't let the graphicswhores lie to you. The older games had soul.

Attached: 1616635952771.jpg (436x465, 68.83K)

Attached: FRH4V7fXEAMsGVY.jpg (923x319, 62.71K)

I bought her games during the RPG sale back in march dude. They were pretty great but now I gotta wait for Zero.

Is 3rd actually worth it? I heard FC and SC complete their own story.

Third is a bit of an epilogue, and setting up future plot lines in the other games.

3rd is great. It's more of an epilogue that provides closure to some storylines while also setting up future plot points.

I mean, you could just play it now and buy it later.

Show me which game I can coom to and I'll get it. There's too many games in this series to sift through.

best game in the series
youtu.be/D3TqH9ileB8

The series is fucking trash even by JRPGs low standards so no