I will now play your game

>I will now play your game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

pride? the negro and tranny colors are just embarrassing if anything

What does the black and brown represent?

It's killing the movement that's so awful even the gays hate it

minorities

The gayest races.

Can someone explain what's supposed to be bad about this? Completely optional thing that shows solidarity and togetherness among the player base.

>proud of who you are
no * there?

Yeah the LGBT community has really been in shambles lately and definitely not gaining ground with every passing year. They were going so strong until they started letting black people into their protests.

It's completely unnecessary virtue signaling. "Normal" people (racists) either
>don't play video games
>will not have their ideology swayed by video games

And on the other end of the spectrum (get it?) you have the actual humans who get offended at not being represented in video games. Those individuals should get mental help instead of looking for rapport in their shitty moba.

Japan loves this game btw
Remember that when Any Forums claims that jews fear the samurai.

i can now have this, stop asian hate , and black lives matter badges equiped

>japs love the one FPS where you walk and queue more than actually play

I still don't see how that's bad. It's not about swaying anyone's opinion so much as it is a symbol of unity.

>Pride is about being proud of who you are
educating every American round here

I've heard that the brown represents coloured people
And the black represents AIDS
not a joke

>Pride is about being proud of who you are
kek

ywnbaw

loathsome dungeaters

Because it's political tripe, which (in my opinion) has nothing to do with the actual video game.

git gud

I like the game having a high ttk, the weapons and maps however scanning/location revealing abilities need to go.

>Pride is the opposite of shame
Wrong, pride is the opposite of humility.

People, if you're black or latinx you are now gay

I like juicy assed women Where's my fetish flag?

>the negro and tranny colors are just embarrassing if anything
I never understood that either, the whole point of the flag being a rainbow was to represent different "colors" of people it should have pertained to that there's literally no reason to add the other stuff and make it look like someone wiped their ass with it
Also trannies once again shoving themselves somewhere trying to be the center of attention

>No Ukraine colours
Fuck off Putin shill

>Latinx
You're just trying to piss them off aren't you?

I will now report every player who kills me citing hate speech. Enjoy your money stolen

the buck broken folx

Attached: 1646684607740.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

What's with the brown shit smear in the middle of the flag?

Mexicans

Wouldn't the antonym of humility be arrogance

Being brown is now a sexuality.

Scat fetishist

Can't wait for the abortion season where you must fight evil judges

Yes, it's like the n-word for mexicans but leftists have sanctioned it and will defend it and call Latinx people transphobic, its amazing

Attached: 1655259843162.jpg (1024x1024, 87.21K)

Do people truly think where they put it or take it is worthy of pride, like going with the rhetoric that it's something you're born with and not what you've accomplished isn't that something you're not meant to be proud of

They're "proud" to accept money from anonymous customers regardless of who they have sex with, or their gender. Wow, thanks, this is a huge help in a world of digital services that refuse business to gay people, such as........?

The opposite of pride is guilt, not shame. There's a huge difference, and you might be a narcissist if you can't understand why.

theyve done this every year for years. obsessed.

Now wait, what's the issue with accepting money from people? The developers worked on it. I suppose they're owed compensation, yeah?
Do we even know if these cosmetics cost money in the first place?