The patient poster gets the (You)'s

>The patient poster gets the (You)'s

Attached: images (2) (21).jpg (637x481, 42.89K)

built like the robosapien

Attached: robosapien8.jpg (376x400, 36.56K)

>TFW no Imperial Knight game where you can play as a free blade blowing up T'au crisis suites

>get stealth upgrade and jump jets
>can pretty much solo the entire campaign
Tau in Dawn of War were some bullshit

Still nothing on Eldar

Attached: 1654807225171.png (668x726, 929.1K)

You care so much for the quality of your posts? Are you that weak?

Can't beat the cheese that the Necron Lord was.
>Dies.
>Revive and raise it's army back with the resurection orb.
>Turn into the Nightbringer once it reach low HP, once the transformation is done the lord is at full health and all of it's abilities can be used again.
Only The IG missile turret spam could slow it down but even then...

>use the resurrection orb to raise units over the unit cap
ftfy

every fully upgraded campaign guy could do that. that was mainly the appeal of the campaign - to become godlike 1 man army. the story was almost non-existant

FIRE ALL GUNS

Dont let the prey get away!

for the tau, of the two buildings of getting the hammerhead tanks or kroot upgrades
which is superior?

Most factions had their cheese really. On some maps IG could bombard the enemy map with basilisks while barely leaving their own base

My personal favourite though was always making a suicide jump with assault space marines or teleporting commander right to the centre of enemy base and dropping my entire army there via drop pods
Either that or teleporting an Eldar builder behind the enemy base to build a teleportation gate

I always preferred the one with Hammerheads and Crisis suits, it felt more useful and versatile overall. Kroot special units were good for tanking though

>another game where you play as the Imperium
Cringe.

still the best 40k game ever made

Unification mod or Apocalypse mod? Just wondering what you guys prefer.

Attached: 1607888090655.gif (608x582, 504.34K)

elite mod
debatable

I would only accept to play as a xeno if it being a tau killing orks.

>can pretty much solo the entire campaign
To be fair, that is pretty much canon to how O'Kais works, he's not called T'au Doomguy for nothing. In the Farsight book he gets mentioned only as "Finally got his greatest wish, to have become a weapon of war, a missile to destroy the foes of the Tauva".
If he was on the tabletop game his special rule would be "draw a line from Shas O'Kais to any point on the table, every enemy within 12" of that line is destroyed, move Shas O'Kais to that point."

Hammerheads and Crisis Suits are both very strong units (the latter with the Flamer equipped). The other building gives your units more health, Terminator-grade armor to your Fire Warriors but also significantly more range.

In the space marine conquests book about the Dark Angels primaris marines. O'kaid anihilate an Astartes fprtress monastery by himself.