She filtered millions

She filtered millions.

Attached: file.png (742x651, 622.12K)

>women be like my g spot is easy to find
Just get the key and jam it in there.

>*adds lockpicking minigame to starfield*

Attached: ToddHoward.jpg (800x1064, 147.5K)

>unlock

i hated this stupid minigame
>filtered
Oblivion sucks

I don't care for it.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 199.72K)

comfy minigame that felt oppressive, like real life uncertainty to lockpicking and being a thief, and the relief of finally making your own unlocking spell or earning the skeleton key makes this minigame even better
very hard locks did in fact, feel hard to unlock and risky for your lockpicks

you were filtered indeed, glad you agree

best lockpicking mini game

funnily enough, the lockpick minigame is basically what you need to do to hit the g spot. it's in, and up. pretty easy to hit with 2 fingers granted you don't have manlet hands.

The G spot doesn't even exist, retard. You're just hitting the back of the clitoris.

super easy when you figured out the cues. the timing gets easier the higher your lockpick skill, but it's always possible. Picking highest level locks with lowest skill level was pretty fun since that reduced the window to catch the pins.

Attached: 1656174807724.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>You're just hitting the back of the clitoris.
Thats exactly what the gspot is retard.

It's literally easy as fuck. You get *it* and you can open any lock without ever investing on the skill.

yeah its almost like the back of the clitoris is an extra sensitive area that has been identified and named the G spot

You've never had sex, don't lie.

Imagine getting filtered by a basic audio cue
They are why games basically play themselves nowadays

I just googled how to find it before my high school gf and I had sex

how the fuck does this work anyway

my dick is just the right size to fuck my girl directly in her g spot. shit is cash.

Attached: image.png (1145x2269, 3.62M)

what does the key for that even look like?

Just get the skeleton key and spam auto attempt. Easiest shit ever and more convenient than Skyrim because you don't have to waste your time with a shitty minigame.

just listen to the noise it makes wtf retard

Best part of the game

What a shitty game.

Attached: what a crappy candle.png (299x461, 182.92K)

Dudes so bad at games it makes him bad with women

>forces you to play the gay minigame even as a warrior or a mage by removing lock bashing and unlock spells
I can't believe people actually think Bethesda games are good

I literally never had an issue with this.

That's backpedaling. The myth of the g spot goes back to the days of Freud's "vaginal orgasm" nonsense long before we understood that the clitoris is more than just a button to push.

Visually speaking, I like this one better than Skyrim. In fact many things about Oblivion were done better than Skyrim.

Why do you think I've read so much about it?

Attached: smug knuckles.png (363x350, 364.84K)

every new TES game trades SOUL from the former for smoother gameplay

her too

Attached: 1611338950107.jpg (504x495, 62.68K)