"My favorite games are Bloodborne, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, and Half Life 2"

>"My favorite games are Bloodborne, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, and Half Life 2"

Attached: 16498440821753343983125601186107.png (640x477, 330.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNto-3DvDpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget fallout new vegas

why are british people like this

>Not mentioning MSG3 and COD4 MW

>"Good tastes bro. My favourite games of all time are Skyrim, Breath of The Wild, and Elden Ring."

kay's cooking is genuinely one of the most depressing things ive seen on youtube

I couldn't imagine not eating meat, don't know how the vegans do it.

I get it, liking good games is cringe, I'm supposed to get out of my way to find le japanese exclusive ps2 hidden gems where you play as a dumb anime whore and fap to sex minigames

>why yes i play Bethesda games and mod them

Attached: 1614822038180.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Not liking widely liked games isn't a personality, user.

Attached: 1650264961510.png (640x793, 854.72K)

This but unironically.

by having morals and actual empathy

youtube.com/watch?v=zNto-3DvDpw

this, tryhards on this board are pathetic

>"Those are all great games, I can understand why you would call them favorites."

>i only play video games that have less than 1000 steam reviews, and only if they're not overwhelmingly positive rating

Attached: 1627917771218.jpg (1242x950, 1.38M)

What do morals and empathy have to do with it? Animals eat other animals to survive. We are omnivores and can survive off of both meat and vegetables if we please. There is nothing morally wrong with eating beef or pork or any other farmed meat (from a reputable source)

lol okay

again, why are british people like this?

If she added water this would have worked fine, there's loads of one pot pasta recipes where you add raw pasta, sauce, and water at the same time

vegans are the trannies of dieters

Yes.

>veganism is a diet
No, it isn't. Being plant based is a diet.

>No argument
Absolutely destroyed

Hot.

Do British people really think they invented charcuterie?

>your brain on carnisn

The British invented everything

Yeah, that person plays games while you sit on Any Forums all day talking about how much you hate games instead of playing anything.

I'd rather be vegetarian

See, this is why everyone should avoid being vegan, it destroys your body AND your brain.

i'm not watching any of this person's videos

>No you
The absolute fucking state of vegematics

Attached: 1655848951185.jpg (788x959, 199.58K)