Jeff Hardy arrest video

Jeff Hardy arrest video

tmz.com/2022/06/14/three-officers-pulled-guns-on-jeff-hardy-during-dui-arrest-police-video-shows/?adid=social-twa

Attached: image_2022-06-14_114744341.png (1297x911, 825.02K)

holy kek he nearly got shot on

WHAT A LIFE

Attached: 1655150402376.jpg (720x800, 282.68K)

Ya well I think those officers are nerds

AEW is such a pissant company for letting this happen

Kek What A Dead Beat

nah, Jeff being Jeff is out of their control
They're a pissant company for hiring him in the first place. All Ex WWE mark ass booker.

But i thought police only pulled guns on black people? Did BLM lie to me, xirs?

>3 officers pulled their guns out for a drunk driver
The absolute state of America

I wish a sloppy cop woulda put a bullet thru the sloppy shop.

>traffic stop
>pull their guns
Why do burger cops always escalate every situation? Every other police force in the civilised world is trained to DE-escalate.

Tony Khan and Matt hardy should be ashamed.
Boycott AEW.

How much money do you need? Jeff just needs to retire and drink on his front porch.

I won't be watching WWE alright

TMZ reported he is an AEW star, not a ex-WWE star. You are moving on up AEWxirs

This is the product of decades of abuse by WWE, though.

thank you for your service officers

kek almost got shot when he tried to escape

So Tony still hired him knowing this? Why is Tony Khan so irresponsible?

Drunk drivers are more prone to violence due to their intoxication, the video doesn't show the repeated warnings the cops gave him to comeout.Are you this smoothbrained plebbit faggit.

Damn, what time in the day did Jeff get arrested? Must of been drinking all night long.

TK isn't his babysitter.

Didn't that booking sheet say it was like midnight?
This fucker did this in broad daylight.

>could barely stand up without falling over
>laughing the whole time
What a complete mess. being out of the business won't help this dude, just like it hasn't helped Sunny.

How do these things leak?

>In the footage, you can see Hardy -- wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars T-shirt
Jeff is probably upset they lost another game

It's 11am and I'm having a Jeffweiser. Some of us get an early start on our day off.

He is responsible when he hires him.Since this incident brought disrepute to AEW tony should fire him or cancel the ladders match.

Nigga said was on his way to get a brainscan!

Something isn't matching up in the reports/timeline. I think from the video, the arrest happened in the afternoon and he posted bail at 7pm.

Kek Jeffweiser

Every American can have a gun, therefore police will just assume you have a gun and are ready to kill you at any time. Thus, more guns make America safer!

OFFICER
I KNEW YOU'D COME

wow…this is BAD for aew.

not only was he arrested but the video admits hardy was going to be checked for a brain scan (for severe CTE) and he had multiple GUNS pulled on him on video

this is it aewbros.

They're public record by law, all DUI shit is to publicly humiliate and shame people for driving while drunk

the usos are unified tag champs

>Jeffweiser
I'm using that from now on

>Do you speak English?

>Jeff being Jeff is out of their control
Signing Jeff to a big contract when this was obviously going to happen again at some point wasn't out of their control.

state of america lmfao. imagine living like this and thinking it’s normal jej

It's almost like this is the latest of those worked shoots that AEW was reportedly going to start doing. First the Bryan/ramp thing, then the MJF situation, and now this.

Firstly, because American cops are bigger dickheads than others, and they know they'll be supported by one political party no matter what they do. Secondly, because Americans have a retarded gun fetish, so there is a decent chance the drunkard is armed.

Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Do americans really?

imagine how worked tony must be feeling right now. matt and jeff literally worked him lol