What game equivalent has this issue?

What game equivalent has this issue?

Attached: 1594433286655.png (380x400, 81.21K)

Red Dead Redemption 2

minecraft

Minecraft, couldn't you tell?

When you criticize anything.

Pokemon.
No series has so many people that reflect genuine criticism with the most cope-fueled bullshit.

What's the point of having a giant minecraft castle when there is nothing to put in it to justify that space

Both Horizon games. If I want Breath of the Wild ill play that. If I want Monster Hunter ill play that. If I want a fusion of both I'll play nothing because those games suck ass.

This. The copium they inhale really is something else

Note I mean the Horizon games. They suck ass.
I sincerely wish Pokemon dies. Its like watching a loved one get cancer, but no matter what the doctors say the relatives won't let him get treatment.

>the guy with the bad house is supposed to be in the wrong in this picture
Yeah, if I'm making a house, I will consult an architect or a builder, not some random layman asshole off the streets

Attached: pyw2.jpg (809x519, 92.07K)

This. I'd say I liked pokemon up until the mainline games went 3d but I always heavily criticized their dumb decisions it feels like they'd make in every gen. I can totally understand Game Freaks perspective though, they can literally make shit and the average pokemon fag wouldn't give a single negative about it so why even try?

>words words words words
that meme really got into your mind

It did, yeah. It made me mad when I saw it for the first time. It made me seethe, even.

Am I wrong though?
Should an inexpirienced artist accept critique/advice from literally everybody who offers it, no matter how wrong or shallow it may be?
Or should he instead seek out people with credentials to show, the masters?

Sounds to me like the second option is a much better road for improvement!!!

/thread

>inexpirienced
stopped reading

Ok

>so much cope
if your stuff has such obvious flaws critique overtakes all conversation about it you should get the hint and improve instead of making excuses for yourself that they couldn't possibly be equiped to give you critisism because they're not experts on the subject

Monster Hunter
Risk of Rain
Killing Floor
Diablo

>if your stuff has such obvious flaws critique overtakes all conversation about it
who said that
>making excuses for yourself
im not making excuses for myself
Are you replying to the right post? nothing of what you said relates to my message at all

the question: should you accept critique from anyone or only better artists than yourself (masters)

>you should get the hint and improve
what if I take the wrong hint and don't improve because my advice is from a person who doesnt know what he's doing either?
How am I supposed to improve if, say, two people give me conflicting information?
Who do I trust?

could it possibly be that I should trust the one who's more knowledgeable and masterful than the other?

Blog time:
I remember when I was playing Minecraft online, I must have been about 20 years old, and I was interacting with the other players while building.
One girl then asked me what her house looked like, and it was a shitty dirt house with a sign that said "Sara's house," and I realized that I was playing and talking to 7-, 8-year-old kids...
That was the only moment in my life that I stopped playing and started thinking seriously about my hobby.

Anyone.

Masters know their craft but your average joe is your audience. Art is made for others to appreciate so unless you are doing a masturbatory activity you want to know what the general audiences think 9f it

And in the case of the comic, the level of flaws is high enough that even the inexperienced can point something is worng with it

Who cares if you share a hobby with little kids, just ignore them. Most of them get clingy if you give them just a bit of attention.