Is there a worse company than 343 studios?

Is there a worse company than 343 studios?

Attached: F8EC1DDB-6E00-427E-B09D-E85EAAC61108.jpg (1170x1172, 614.06K)

Attached: 77401BED-62F0-4C99-8450-57558BACBE5F.png (806x663, 308.65K)

yea the ones that have human rights violations and silly stuff like that

>still no co-op and forge

seriously what the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: 1648481865098.jpg (1000x1000, 64.14K)

They will never get around to it I think. They don't have the talent in the studio or the knowledge of the code base to even begin to implement things like coop and forge. It will be buggy and bad if it ever does come.

spartan points is the best they can do

if it weren't for you faggots that keep bringing them up all the time most would have already forgotten about 343 and halo by now

Nestle

Never, in the history of video games, was a greater franchise given to a less deserving group of people.

Imagine working for a company where you didn't have to do any work.

>Just wait 3 years bro

The fucking state of this industry.

Microsoft is the worst company in the industry.

I will never understand complaints about microtransactions that consist solely of pointless cosmetics.

nestle had some delicous flakes with a good bionicle jumpandrun cd rom in its package in mid 2000s

stop lying

How’s that boot taste

Why do you care about not being able to make your character blue?
As long as no real game content is locked behind a paywall it doesn't matter.

Because the devs will put most of their efforts into making shiny, new, pointless cosmetics in order to make money instead of improving the quality of the game.

Yeeeeesh. No Co-op still, no forge still, campaign DLC delayed. Holy fuck, this game has been a travesty. You can do a seasonal MP game and hope it all just works out. You actually have to release some fucking content.

I like the color blue, faggot

This. I really am starting to see how braindead a majority of Any Forums are, lately. More dev time for cosmetics = less dev time for proper models for real content.

Alright, that's fair. The only complaints I ever see are usually just "it's bad because it's bad. they want more money"

Remember when video game developers tried to make money by selling quality products?

See And also because Halo MCC didn't have that shit for like ten fucking years. Plus the older 360 games never even had this because the concept of microtransactions was in its infancy or non-existent. You kind of people are really fucking annoying. This monetization has absolutely no business being in games that are:
1. Well over a decade old
2. Have been completed and free of this since their inception
3. Let and encouraged players to unlock the cosmetics through gameplay alone
4. Don't even have much players left anyways so this is clearly just grade A jewish greed at its worst
5. It actually does remove fun from the game because it encourages stupid ass vanity instead of playing for the fun of the game.

I mean seriously, what the hell is there to defend in any way about this?

No. For the simple reason that they literally released a video telling their fans to shut up for voicing concerns about Halo 5's microtransactions having pay to win potential they are worse than EA. At least EA doesn't outright disrespect the players when completely jewing them.

It's more profitable to provide a minimum viable product as a foundation for a cash shop.

This is how capitalism works.

And also forgot to mention, these assholes had the audacity to release a broken collection of beloved games that they didn't fix until well after it launched. They are currently doing a shit job with Infinite by not even releasing all the promised content until way after that game released. This 343 company has got to be the worst pile of shit I have ever seen in gaming.

Believe you me I know.

The best part of this is once you hit lvl 100 you don’t get any more battle pass points from leveling up. Instead of just changing it so players get points they sell you the solution through MTX

Okay John Reseberg, settle down.

Women and diversity hires. It's happening with all western AAA studios now. Why do you think EA and Ubisoft can't even put out games anymore?

All the talent is gone.

>Any Forums went from bitching about every single dlc or microtransaction to now begging for it.

Man times have changed.

What about silent hill?

>MUH SJWs

oh fuck off, incel. The problem is that these big publishers rely almost entirely on contractors hired on the cheap who are let go at the end of their 12-18 month contract so the publisher doesn't have to pay them a salary or provide healthcare. This leads to games made entirely by codemonkeys who have no long-term investment in the game's success, because they know they'll be gone within a year, and at least 2-3 times during a game's development you lose your entire development team and then have to bring the new contractors up to speed on what the last group was doing.