Kind man fixes gamestop

Kind man fixes gamestop

Attached: 1656170560501.webm (540x852, 2.9M)

let me guess, a nigger?

If you reverse it long enough, he'll be unborn and the world would be better because one less nigger

wish they would send the coloreds back to africa

why is it always blacks?

looking back on it gamestop is such an unfriendly store. You would think a store that literally only sells recreational, fun things would be fun to shop in but it's literally just business as usual shelves with dumb stuff like funko pops lining the rest of the store. Shopping at literally any other store is more exciting.

This. They blame it on racism, but look at the stats.

What was Snorlax thinking here?

Attached: Snoralax.jpg (308x380, 94.75K)

"God I hate niggers"

They got rid of demo machines because people would always hang out playing them all day and they had to kick people out. I went to a local game shop in college a lot to buy used stuff, and they had an area with couches that was always infested with sweaty neckbeards that were playing smash or something. It honestly just made the store worse.

which one

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (459x489, 297.34K)

>Being a hangout place is bad
Just put a single vending machine in and you'd make money.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (449x427, 301.9K)

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (446x404, 243.15K)

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (531x510, 507.46K)

12% of the population. Over 50% of crimes. Blacks commit more crimes than any other race in America despite being a minority group.
Funnily if you try researching this on Google the overwhelming majority of links you'll get are "fact-checkers" and Reddit posts trying to disapprove the claim despite the charts coming directly from the FBI.

Pool's closed

Attached: 1642797817795.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Store I used to play Magic at had the same couch situation with dudes playing nintendo/eating/sleeping, pretty much living there. They always smelled terrible, stank up the whole place. The owner let his dog run around freely inside as well. When you're playing with $1500 decks the last thing you want around is a hairy beast with no understanding of the value of these cards. One guys $300 giant deck got chewed up and the owner was just like "shouldn't have left it out". They shut down suddenly one day with no notice, anyone who had store credit in the store were fucked. The guy owed over $10k to his customers.
Bottom line is I don't hang around game stores or nerds anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (535x491, 528.52K)

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (444x467, 313.31K)

Based for wrecking pedo car.

>The owner let his dog run around freely inside as well.
Was that the only place running magic for miles or something? That sounds awful.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (440x448, 338.25K)

This is just fucking amazing, I love being Black, I love the fact that your ancestors brought us to America and Europe.

Your liberal societies have become more open to Black cock over time, so, believe me, it's not only professional whores who crave BBC, you wouldn't believe how slutty some White virgins from campuses are.

I love White pussy, not only is it pretty, tight, warm, soft, it is the fact that I'm cucking your ancestors and my former slavers what makes me so hard. Plus, White women just treat you so well compared to Black women, they are cute, charming and caring, stealing this treasure from you is truly the best acomplishment of a conqueror.

And then there's the Internet, hundreds of sites dedicated to the glorification of black to white sex, it is truly the best timeline, I love the thought of you are all stroking your little white cocks while thinking about ME fucking your women, it is adorable, I want you to stroke harder while you revere me.

Go ahead and offer me your women, you loved ones, I'll make sure to make your wish true and impregnate them all, I'll make them eat my dark cock and my asshole, i'll fuck every hole in their soft weak bodies. As your Black master, as your Black God, I deserve all the WHITE pussy I want. This is nature, this is evolution.

Attached: 1655318189904.png (398x450, 245.9K)

based tranny rushing to protect its pet blacks

shut up faggot gamestop is garbage and deserves this

yes, it was black magic

It must be sad being black and having inferiority complex 24/7

nigger

Based

while this is true the nigger still goes apeshit.
yes, congrats. it's a nigger.

Is it true he was trying to return Fallout 76? I remember this coming out around its launch.

how to tame your pet 101

FUNfact, All Americans are niggers no matter what colour.

Returning Fallout 76 implies that you bought it though.

It's fucking statistically impossible for that to be true, I do not trust the FBI. Do you realize that if you actually do the math and count the number of black males between the ages of 18 and 30, you have maybe 500k people tops and it's impossible for that amount to commit that much crime? You only believe it because you're racist.

That's clearly a white man.

>sharting his pant

lmao

I misse GameStop threads.
Have Americans stopped buying games in stores?

tfpbp (thirty-fourth post best post)

>You only believe the facts because you're racist
lmao
also it's violent crime, not overall crime

Sport is somehow as good at brainwashing the human ape brain as religion.

Attached: 1652386953936.jpg (1024x1276, 150.33K)

They are human-shaped feral animals. They may appear to be 'sapient', they may appear to speak some bastardized form of human language, they may use tools, but the truth is that they are a wholly different species to homo sapiens, less evolved, less intelligent, and we should have been treating the negro question the same way that we approach wildlife conservation and study. Trying to domesticate them was a mistake. They need to be returned to the wilds of Africa and simply allowed to live their primitive and civilization-free lives as nature intended, free of human intervention.

>a white guy with a cuck fetish typed this

kek

Why aren't sports looked down on?
They cause violence, injury, death and anger rather than fun and competition.

Wh*tes
One black guy in a crowd of wh*tes
One black guy in a crowd of wh*tes
Wh*te

Is this what small dicks does to wh*tes?

Attached: ixyfrply7zc11.jpg (600x400, 34.11K)

Attached: 1654461235444.png (1050x2019, 3.43M)

> Sport is somehow as good at brainwashing the human ape brain as religion.
Sports are basically mock tribal warfare.

Why do you think high school cheerleaders are known to cry when their team loses? What happened to the women of the tribe that lost a tribal war?

a lot of them closed but also theyre just funkopop and fortnite merchandise stores now.

i tried to buy a controller there and they don't even sell actual xbox controllers. and the employee would not stop trying to upsell shit when i was checking out
how the fuck are they still in business, wal-mart is better for getting shit than they are