What made this the best elder scrolls of all time?

What made this the best elder scrolls of all time?

Attached: oblivion.jpg (329x445, 48.32K)

that's not morrowind

Attached: 1655651156113.gif (500x341, 1.33M)

your nostalgia

Of course not. I'll save Morrowind for the worst game of all time.

Your age when you played it

Interesting quests instead of going back and forward getting an item again and again

>his favorite elder scrolls isn't morrowind or daggerfall
your opinion is literally worthless

Attached: 1655353991212.gif (600x400, 533.57K)

killing skeletons in ayleid ruins for the 1000th time

>morrowind is worse than sonic 06, big rigs over the road racing, and all of the wii shovelware

fuck off with your hyperbole you genuine autist. im sick of people on this board saying whatever fucking game the thread is about is the worst game of all time

Attached: 1649705484521.jpg (400x400, 22.19K)

It was peak comfy. The voice acting, setting, gameplay, music etc, all lent to a game where you can walk around for hours and have fun.
Some say it's boring but trudging through some frozen hellhole or swamp and talking to vikings, lizards, and other pieces of shit gets exhausting.

It's the worst in terms of world building, environment and dungeons (i.e. 75% of the game). Towns and quests are alright but overrated. I actually like the middle ground gameplay mechanics though.

>worst environment
not even close, it's pure idealism

Attached: 1650402553540.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Quests, voice acting, atmosphere, cities

Music, atmosphere, quests, addons

>thats not muh hyperlink text scroller walking sim set on a tiny fog island

It came out months after the 360 launch and was a pc/360 exclusive

Attached: 1623101056643.jpg (700x469, 72.58K)

i'd say nostalgia
but, i'm slowly playing through it again, and for some reason its enjoyable
the combat is absolute trash; even if you take full advantage of the tools the game gives you, you're still gonna have to pull up the menu during some fights and that's annoying
the jank and AI fuckery is hilarious
cyrodil is really boring to explore; its forest, swamp, coniferous forest, mountain forest
there's not a lot of cool things to see out in the open world either; your choices are a burnt down inn or a random chest in a lake
regardless, i WILL stop dagon

>walking sim
lol
more like flying, leaping 300m simulator

you're damn right it's not

Attached: 1632315123325.png (840x370, 109.79K)

Best quests in the entire franchise Shivering Isles included.
Fairy Tale like environment, music, it also wasn't as gutted as skyrim in terms of there being actual stats such as acrobatics etc, spellcrafting was also there.
It was made to be played as a mage character though. As opposed to Skyrim where magic sucked.