Try this game cause psplus

>try this game cause psplus
>midget characters
>western like parody both in artstyle and writing/voice acting mixed with super sentai shit
>weird inputs with the stick to do stuff
>enemies are boring
>combat feels stiff and repetitive
What the fuck is this shit? This seems to be a hipster fad where people swear "you just don't get it", otherwise it's a shitty attempt on trying to do "unique" stuff. The pikmin-like aspect is barely interesting, and only a few designs of the heroes are midly funny.

Attached: images (7).jpg (670x384, 58.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wc-vKszMtH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It gets better when you unlock more morphs and skills, but it is ultimately a gimmicky game and not Kamiya's best.

it's the ultimate buyer's remorse game
literally a decade later and people who bought the wii u day one still can't let go

Can confirm this "game" is straight up garbage. Matthewmatosis successfully MKUltra'd subhumans who cant think for themselves into hailing this game as a masterpiece so the friendless losers can feel like they're part of a special crowd.

is it free on ps+ or something

100% correct

I love the game but I'll be honest, it's hit or miss and not for everyone

youtu.be/wc-vKszMtH4

Yeah, part of the catalog of games for the upgrade tiers

Wonderful 101 legitimately does not even start until Operation 006.

The game is very boring and run of the mill until later on, just stick with it.

>remorse
I pirated it twice because I liked it that much, it's absolutely not for everyone.

Whats so good about it that justifies sticking with it if the first stages are boring as fuck?

Escalation of the setting and stakes (and hopefully by then you've learned how to actually play)

this is the kind of game where you play it once, hate it at first and stop playing it, then like a month later you come back to it to make sure you hate it, and then you either decide you did hate it, or it becomes your favourite game of all time.

Remember to intentionally fuck up QTEs

Attached: 1590196022194.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

They used to call it The Blunderful 101 copies sold for a reason

Why does Kamiya love femdom so fucking much? I'm not complaining but like, geez.

>unique stuff
>power rangers shit
are you underage?

Because your first run of every action game ever is always the tutorial run. If you don't like W101, that's perfectly fine. It's done to ease players in as they acquire upgrades for harder difficulties which are the "real" experience the game is balanced around like DMD, NSIC, MN, etc.

Anyone shitting on this game got legitimately filtered, no need to reply you know it's true and I don't need your copes.
Casting pearls before swine, vidya are going to shit bc of people like the retards ITT

pretty accurate. The combat system is incredibly fun when you understand it.