Capcom Fighting Collection has an addition 5-frames of input lag on PS4 & Switch

>Capcom Fighting Collection has an addition 5-frames of input lag on PS4 & Switch
twitter.com/kimagreGaming/status/1540309955386912768

How does capcom do it?

Attached: 1645282866120.jpg (1920x1080, 675.96K)

PC wins again

Attached: get shreked.png (1056x1031, 1.13M)

Xbox will dominate fighting games again.

actually click the link before posting in a thread.

>Click link
>Xbox has the lowest amount of lag on Consoles
Where's the lie?

Attached: 1519018693533.jpg (357x405, 24.48K)

PC is already dead. Who buys emulation of unknown games for 40$?

Americans need to learn that just looking at female legs won't kill them

Attached: Mai Ling.png (725x319, 635.23K)

As soon as they make a controller with a decent dpad, sure. Until then, they still have Soul Calibur.

where are the female legs in the pic?

Poor Mai Ling, in the Japanese version she's in both the front and the back covers at full display

consoles are fucking terrible with input lag currently and nobody seems to truly give a shit.
people used to shun the PS3 over the 360 at fighting game events because it ran some fighters just one frame slower than the 360.
now the difference between platforms is fucking huge but everybody is still holding events on shitty PS4s rather than PC.

Attached: 1645476321865.jpg (700x1000, 755.54K)

What? The Series X one is pretty good.
Also if you're serious about fighting games you should just buy a dedicated controller of your preference.

They'll never hold events on PC, that would be completely retarded.
Easier to get a bunch of Series S.

Other genres managed to hold their events on PCs just fine and did so for decades.

also 3f of lag extra is still massive and terrible.

>Other genres
Sure, genres that you just need a couple PCs for those faggy teams.

I wanna get this but I have a feeling it's going to be dead game really, really quickly.

not that i expect it to change but did they/are they going to test ps5?
that's really disappointing, been enjoying it on my steam deck though
not that i go to locals but that's what i'd bring at least

Still better than 4 or 5.
PCs just can't work with the logistics of fighting games tournament, plain and simple.

this but unironically, Series S will be the standard everywhere but EVO

what? why not? they can literally do anything a console can and can be smaller these days as well.

Because they would need a great number of capable PCs and it would be fucking dumb to troubleshoot it if needed be.
A console is easier to get, move, install and replace, simple as.

why is morrigan stroking the lion's chin?

Attached: 1638845363903.png (460x215, 243.44K)

that is cope and you are making excuses for greedy TOs who steadily make events more expensive while keeping payouts the same.

they wont buy xboxes because they all already own PS4s, all current and many future fighting games release on the PS4 and they legitimately do not care about giving players a good experience at their events.
enjoy your overheating and laggy shitboxes.

Attached: 1652998661095.jpg (1200x630, 74.4K)