June 2022

>June 2022
>I am forgotten

What happened?

Attached: aGhopp3MHppi7kooGE2Dtt8C[1].jpg (2880x2160, 935.46K)

honestly, the game was pretty but very shallow

A cult with adhd ends quickly

Its a singleplayer game and people finished it
>but the PeeVeePee!
Has been shit since 2009.

shit multiplayer
lovin this cope, dark souls didn't die this fast... even after they shutoff the servers KEK

I finished it once without a need to play it again. The open world hurts it like open worlds hurt the majority of games they are in.

Same thing that happens with every overblown hyped to hell FOTM game, like Cyberpunk and whatnot: it released, people played it, and realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Now months have passed, people have beaten it, all of the "secrets" and such have been discovered and datamined. So now we're left with a game that is basically the Skyrim of the SoulsBorneRing series, vast as an ocean deep as a puddle.

you now remember the amount of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO threads

>remove 95% of the mini dungeons
>cut the map size into a third
>remove teleportation and add coaches instead to allow fast travel from select places after unlocking it
>move the fucking round table into a physical location on the map so it doesn't feel cut off
>remove the summoning ashes completely and balance game around that
>make elden beast into an optional unlockable challenge boss at the end like the alien from Bloodborne
>add the horse mechanic to bosses where it makes sense (the weird magic alien, elden beast ect.)

From a 7/10 to a 9/10

Souls pvp is only good when a meta hasn't been developed yet. Then it just turns into a shitty lagfest duels that even korean mmos would be ashamed and embarrassed of developing.

Elden Ring never went through the early metaleds phase, it was cancer from day one and I'm glad it's dead.

I had fun for the most part, but it becomes staler than month old bread after Leyndell.

bruh i still haven't beaten this. 100 hours in, been alternating between Volcano Manor and Mountain of the Giants

also spent 80 hours on 2 playthroughs of Triangle Strategy over the same period of time though, so ER hasn't exactly had my total attention.

After 3 months I went back to DaS3, the multiplayer in ER is undercooked and bad.
It could be amazing if they tried, I really hope there will be DLC that fixes everything.

Fromdrones got exposed for the miserable shills they are and now Any Forums knows this game is mediocre and nothing special

Ask me what's a better game that ER?

Based

Great single player, depending on the DLC it might become my favorite out of all Souls games.
I loved every run I did from STR colossal sword to magic and fists.
The multiplayer is really bad though compared to DS1 and 3 at least.
>no covenants
>no pvp areas
>graces every 5 meters making it really hard to find people to coop entire areas
>no reason to coop in 99% of the map that is open world because of the horse
>FP from DS3 and halved flasks for phantoms makes it really hard to play as a caster both in coop and invasions and unlike the host you don't refill your flasks when defeating regular enemies
>no invasion item that searches an entire region forcing you to constantly teleport between 30 graces to try finding people
>no way to invade solo hosts

Attached: 1245620_20220317162719_1.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

greedy shits didn't put it on sale

>forgotten
>3 other elden ring threads up

Attached: CA2DB325-E04F-46D4-B6DF-732FB04964BC.png (500x899, 486.4K)

Just pirate it?

I absolutely fucking will.

>FP from DS3 and halved flasks for phantoms makes it really hard to play as a caster both in coop and invasions and unlike the host you don't refill your flasks when defeating regular enemies
this irks me. the fp system is so fucking dogshit - i know they do it for "le balance" but man it makes more problems that in solves
>have too little fp in early game
>end up having almost infinite fp later on due to constant flask refills
>playing a caster in co-op is like being on a time limit, eventually you will run out of fp and be left as dead weight
>basically impossible to invade as a pure caster
what a shit anti-fun system

It’s an exhausting game and the epitome of quantity over quality. I played it for over 100 hours between February and early April and now I feel nauseous just looking at the box art, I never want to touch it again.