Oy vey, did you just misgender a non-binary trans woman? No more Minecraft for you goy. Thanks for the shekels

>Oy vey, did you just misgender a non-binary trans woman? No more Minecraft for you goy. Thanks for the shekels.

Attached: 1656167554450.jpg (1903x1080, 887.27K)

have you tried not being a manchild

Just pirate a new copy you big baby

I got a suspension on halo for saying men can never be lesbians

>game says don't be a chud
>be a chud
>get banned
>WTF WHAT DID I DO WRONG? LITERAL 1984.
why are rightoids like this

Why would you ever play on public servers? Any Forumscraft

I've only seen this thread multiple times in the past 24 hours

>AAAAAAAAA IM BEING BANNED FOR SAYING A NAUGHTY WORD ON MINECRAFT!!! NIGGERMAN SAVE MEEEEEE
130503738204874028 threads

what a peculiar problem
have tried going outside?

Kill yourself.

game doesnt say this

get a job

well it's minecraft

>temporarily suspended
>ban for so many days that a new super continent will form on Earth before your ban is up
That's just straight up a permanent ban. Can't Mojang just perma ban instead of doing that stupid shit?

just cryogenic freeze urself bro

Have you?

I'm pretty sure I make more money than you. And before you go on that territory I have a wife I fuck every night and there's a kid on the way. What do you have? What do you do with your life? How many mental health issues do you have? How many antidepressants do you take? How happy are you in life? What physical shape are you in? Bet you couldn't even do a single pushup. And yet here you are talking shit online.

>I'm pretty sure I make more money than you. And before you go on that territory I have a wife I fuck every night and there's a kid on the way
my dad works for nintendo too. what are the odds lmao

Why are people announcing their sex or whatever in a fucking videogame in the first place. I don't care nigga, just don't be an attention seeking cunt and play the fucking game.

Attached: 3278467325.jpg (600x451, 49.42K)

Thanks for proving my point.

>I'm pretty sure I [HEADCANON]
get a job

>somebody helps you
>say "thanks dude"
>banned for misgendering

it's so weird how my dad and you both work for nintendo lol