Ok yall Im gonna make it quick. The sole reason this game failed is cause you crackers hate Black people. Gameplay...

Ok yall Im gonna make it quick. The sole reason this game failed is cause you crackers hate Black people. Gameplay, music, design is brilliant. Im ashamed of you, you can do better white folks. Racism doesnt stand a chance

Attached: EGS_DEATHLOOP_ArkaneStudios_S1_2560x1440-bf6d342edbd2411ccf24e326852fca93.jpg (2560x1440, 553.7K)

it was alright
t. racist

2/10 bait

fr fr no cap bruh

Yeah because what Dishonored/Prey needed was you replaying every level multiple times during a playthrough with getting invaded now and again.
I didn't give a shit about whether the characters were black, if anything the characters were the most interesting part about the game, too bad the gameplay loop fucking sucked

Attached: 1652417581763.png (549x659, 344.49K)

Everyone is racist stop pretending.
I'm brown enough to make black people comfortable and know for experience you all hate white people just as much.
The day will come when we kill them all is a meme in every black family

ummm sweaty, we changed the definition of racism
it's okay to hate people for their white skin, that's not racism anymore

Can we rangeban amerimutts already?

just make your own chan you dumb foreigner

Second this!

>design is brilliant
genuinely the game has one of the best character design out there, but yeah gamers are retarded, what else do you expect?

Attached: sergey-kolesov-charlie-poster.jpg (959x1440, 516.81K)

I never finished it because after I saw what the four maps had to offer I stopped caring about playing through them over and over again to break the loop

I hate everyone who's not Russian

this. the gameplay was a massive downgrade from their past games yet everything else had an upgrade. 2 steps forward, 4 steps backward.

I bought it for $24 and idc if its black people. It kinda just sucks

I didn't buy it because of people like you, I hate being put into a box and told what I must like. I have my own agency and will to power.
>t. black

The PC port is shit, otherwise I would've bought it and had fun with it. I do not care about the skin colour of virtual characters, as I am thankfully not american.

I could careless about that. It just wasn't interesting. That's all.

I didn't play just because there were niggaz on poster.

The second coming of Christ will commence when people realize DARK MESSIAH is the only more or less fun Arcane game

based