What are the best games for escaping your real life responsibilities?

What are the best games for escaping your real life responsibilities?

Attached: 20220425_135906.jpg (1364x2048, 347.14K)

VRchat

Russian Roulette

Hookers

Take the Hookerpill

>tfw the only vice I truly have is to fuck hookers every once in a while

Gambling gets boring
Alcohol tastes like shit
Drugs were never my thing
Weed was never my thing
Clubs/Bars were never my thing

I just gained an interest in hookers in my late 20s and never looked back. It's fun to meet new hookers and then never meet them again and just go to the next one.

Quality varies but it's always nice to meet a new one. Most are very laid back. I even barebacked 2 of them lmao.

As a man in his 30s I stopped caring. I had sex before using hookers but this is just so smoother and less stressful to do.

>But you can get free sex bro

When you get older you will understand why old men use hookers. And it's not because it was a last resort. It's because it saves time and energy.

>But those whores have STDs

not any more than whores who fuck entire schools/cities/towns/neighborhoods of men for free on dating apps and instagram/snapchat/twitter/tiktok. This is what people will not tell guys to keep him pussy whipped. Of course they won't let guys know this. The mobile phone changed this forever so there is no more mystery or innocent regarding female sexuality. We know which men she's fucking and it's tons more than a street hooker because she finds them sexually arousing vs a whore who needs payment and many men will not want to. They deem it "pathetic". That means the rate of STDs are lower by proxy.

There is nothing like cumming in a hooker's mouth and then leaving like nothing happened. You don't have to text back or call unlike sluts on dating apps so you won't get #METOO'd.

I will be that old man who fucks young hookers while I watch the latest anime and play video games in an apartment and people will keep asking when I'm getting married

When you are "dating" someone you are spending money so she will have sex with you and STAY.

When you hire a hooker you are spending money so she will have sex with you and then LEAVE.

Attached: stock-photo-young-prostitute-receiving-money-from-client-in-car-653634514.jpg (1500x1101, 551.31K)

I don't play games with gambling features

>while I watch the latest anime
stopped reading there

i dont have money for a hooker nor a wife

Instead of writing all this gay shit you could've just said "hookers are good because there are no strings attached and you get immediate satisfaction for your desires"

That's really the only appeal that have. It's a step up from masterbation. Girlfriends and wives are people you genuinely love and care about and when you fuck it's because you both want each other at that moment. There's a reason you don't kiss hookers on the mouth.

>Girlfriends and wives are people you genuinely love and care about
nah

social media lol
aight, gotta go. bun duty calls

>Girlfriends and wives are people you genuinely love and care about and when you fuck it's because you both want each other at that moment.
lol. lmao.

>tfw the only vice I truly have is to fuck hookers every once in a while
*doubt*

iunnooooooo, your wife or gf doesnt wanna feel like dirty whore slut sometimes?
weird

This is what happens when you think humans need orgasms to live. Fuck off degenerate.

I don't want monkeypox on my dick

If you've never had one than I can understand your perspective but it's fundamentally true. Incels are only the way they are because they're not sexually desired.
See above

Sometimes they might but that's in the context of a relationship. You guys both fundamentally understand that she's not actually being a slut, you guys are just larping

Any simulator game

>every relationship has been good and only incels think that relationships can be bad
You just went full circle trying to avoid being an incel that you're back at being an incel trying way too hard to convince himself that he's normal. Go out and touch grass.

you have never been in love once in your life and it shows
yes they do, but the whole relation doesn't revolve around that

I hate the Nets and the 76ers so these last few years have been delightful

It’s not too late for you to find someone bro, maybe take a shower once in a while and go to the gym

Not every relationship is good but that's generally the reason why people get into them. Even the shit ones had moments of good in them to some degree. You're summarization of me is just baseless bullshit. Where did I contradict myself