Why doesn't Sony make games like this anymore?

Why doesn't Sony make games like this anymore?

Attached: 81er-evQc-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1305x1500, 263.08K)

edgecore is dead, now its all about wokecore

sony is almost solely interesting in third person action games,FPS (even a spunkgargleweewee) is just something they don't do anymore.

>third person action games
soon to be replaced by gaas games and lazy remakes

Sony is dead

killzone is first person

Your reply has nothing to do with anything.

They make the avocado game now

Attached: IMG_20220622_163116.jpg (1080x580, 222.15K)

how the mighty have fallen...

>no killzone 2 remaster on ps4 or 5
it hurts....

Guerrilla really really really doesn't want to make a game where the helghast are the protagonists
Although tbqh they lost all their soul around kz3, when it just became generic sci fi
>power ranger dudes with wristblades!
do not belong in wwii in space

Good thing the Helghast aren't literally Nazis in Space and actually have a good reason why they're pissed at the ISA.

Man, Killzone 1 and 2 were easily the best fps games I played as a kid, and nothing has topped them.

>gaas games
What's that?

nta but games as a service.

You don't need it.

ask mr. sony why he didnt make the guerrila games title ever again

I'm not talking about the motivations or plot shit, I'm talking about the aesthetic and the grounding of the setting

Shadowfall sold like shit and Guerilla Games didn't want to keep making the series. They're unironically much happier working on Horizon, yours or my opinions of the series aside.

Attached: 1418602749977.jpg (768x1024, 149.93K)

The way they ended the series pretty much fulfilled a "you get to be a Helghast" for a small moment, at least. At the least to be able to get revenge on an asshole. Doing such in a such a little way was probably the only way they could make a situation where you play as Helghast in single player.

I don't know, dude. Different people come and go from different development teams. Different ideas are thought of as time goes on? Lots of reasons.

For me it was MAG

Attached: MAG_(video_game).jpg (220x258, 31.01K)

You can take on Helghast contracts in the Vita game, that game was pretty good.
But I honestly think you can get away with playing the Helghast pretty easily. Just make it about fighting Earth Gov instead of the ISA.
They're technologically superior, shitty to the colonies, and generally orchestrating everything behind the scenes. Make the game about Helghast trying to flee into dark space or protecting yet another new home from Earth and you have a sympathetic plot.

Attached: 1470191161031.jpg (640x480, 36.43K)