Should companies have the power to control your free speech?

Should companies have the power to control your free speech?

Attached: 1624172876196.jpg (750x737, 178.12K)

Yeah. If you don't like it, don't play it.
Just like I'm going to bash every single fag I meet, it's the same thing.
If they don't like it then alt+f4.

it's their service. they can do whatever they want with it

"Free Speech" only applies to the government. If you think that companies shouldn't be allowed to control their product, you're a communist.

Also to clarify you braindead fucktard ameriturds do not understand what free speech is.
It has nothing to do with private companies, it's about the government.
Fucking 15 year old subhuman fucking Any Forumstoddler monkeys trying to discuss politics is the cringest fucking thing on the internet.

Just play on pc on community servers.

Think about it this way, if companies don't have said power, companies cannot ban tranny and gay propaganda.

Big tech is not just a private company. It has far more influence in daily life than any government. Stop being a snivelling coward.

You unironically have to have brain problems to think that microsoft does shit to your day to day life in your third world shithole. Truly you ameriturds are brainwashed beyond belief.

It's an international corporation, it can do whatever the fuck unit wants.

Yes. its a service. That you agree to. If you dont like it than leave. Free speech is a government issue. Not a company's

Just remove female protagonist games out of this shit for fuck sake you spineless scums.

When did Any Forums become bootlicking central holy shit

when lefties started coming over from reddit
no one likes the taste of corporate dick more than anti-capitalist leftists.

It should be very obvious that it's not a free speech platform. Don't use it if you don't like it.

When did election tourists invade this board you fucking bitchboy.
Nobody here cares about this shit you stupid fucking faggod. Go cry about the big man on your reddit circlejerk subreddits.

Holy shit /p*l/ is really rotting brains.

You have freedom of speech. Microsoft is free to tell you to fuck off somewhere else if they so choose.

I feel like this isn't a problem if you were nice instead of mean.

You guys rely to hard on boogiemen

People who defend and justify this are cowards and bootlickers. I hope you get reduced to absolute silence and get all your shit banned with no recourse over some dumb bullshit. You deserve to be nothing, to have no voice, no freedom of thought even whatsoever, to be forced into absolute unconditional submission. For your corporate and political overlords. I spit in your face.

If you say yes and agree with the propaganda then it's not a big problem.

>fuck niggers free speech amirite fellow poltards xD
Children who come on here should be unironically be publicly executed. It was fine back when we slowly grew up as the internet did but zoomer fucktards are straight up too fucking stupid to filter information and post shit like How fucking brain damaged do you have to be?

>Xbox is not a 13th amendment platform

Dude its a company bro they are like above the constitution lol didnt you know?

Attached: 1610818428485.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

Boogiemen...boogiemen everywhere

Attached: 1652880619734.jpg (828x844, 101.9K)

Obviously not. I just have a hard time understanding how being mean is even an issue.
Here are the steps to take if you play an online game with voice:
>options
>audio
>mute all
And then you never have to hear anyone at all. First thing i do in every online game if I can.

you sound like the type of person that never goes out and relies heavily in your PC to communicate with the rest of the world. get out more often from your basement faggot big tech is controlling you

What boogiemen you fucking subhuman mouthbreather? You are the only one crying about muh big tech.

Kill yourself.

>NOO HOW DARE PEOPLE WANT A DEGENERACY FREE UTOPIA NOOO HOW DARE THE RIGHTOIDS

>It has nothing to do with private companies, it's about the government.
Spoken like a true burger who thinks that "laws" are merly words on a paper. I swear "people" liek you are the reason why the west is falling on every single important societal issue.

1st amendment was made back when msm wasn't a thing. If you can't see why it should be extented beyond the government, your IQ can't even heat water.

Yes. They do this so people learn not to use their ingame chats so they can save money and time on jannies.

Being racist, sexist or transphobic has nothing to do with free speech.

Watching that webm made me feel like punching someone in the face

Long live ventrilo.

You are the most braindead newfag election tourist to ever touch this board. You don't belong here.
Kill yourself stupid fucking normalfag.

I'm from yurop. You do not understand what free speech is you underage monkey. Kill yourself back to twitter where you belong.

Your third world shithole does not concern me you mudhut sandnigger-tier subhuman.

No
If you don't like mean words, don't listen to them
/thread

/thread

Attached: 1630763084374.webm (360x642, 2.8M)

nigger mad

You are advocating for government intervention in a private companies business. You are the bootlicker.

I'm whiter than your ancestors ever were, let alone yourself.

>act like apes
>wonder why leftards cunningly take over your media and do everything to make you miserable

yet he's dumber than a nigger

it's what we're all thinking

Yeah, he is. What a dumb bitch.

When they start policing your speech they are forfeiting their liability protections if something said on their plataforms has serious consequences. Sadly this is not the case, they get the whole cake.

>I hate you and want you dead but we can play together as long as you don't say mean words.

here's their solution, they put a guide on the lgbtwqa curated games on how to report someone

Attached: 1655099743335.jpg (509x680, 63.65K)

In other news, Qanon is back.

>plataforms
Why do people who can barely speak their own language think they have something worthwhile and intellectual to say?

fuck off tranny zoomers

Why would you step on a perfectly usable pooper cleaning rag?

cope

It's not about that though. It's just another way to control language and human communication. Kinda weird how every big tech company and government agency suddenly wants to control and censor everything people do on the internet huh? Nothing to see here or worry about right? You know what I don't give a fuck anymore, I don't use these services anyway and zoomers and millenials are too brain rotten to see anything wrong with it. But people who defend this are utter scum. Just let humans interract with eachother normally and handle it on their own.

online gaming is a ghost town. nobody talks anymore

You're free to not use their products if you disagree with their terms, so yes. Xbox live isn't a fundemental human right.

This is why the right is losing the culture war. You are fucking apes.