Since Sega is too incompetent to do what a bunch of Sonic autists managed to accomplish I'll just leave this here so...

Since Sega is too incompetent to do what a bunch of Sonic autists managed to accomplish I'll just leave this here so everyone can enjoy the true version of Sonic Origins.

mega.nz/folder/VC8m3KKK#1uPokCSWN83wy4Uz2TeaPA

Attached: 1656164527592.png (577x218, 44.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k44y5BouE1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don’t care shit serie

cheers big ears

lol i did the same but i am using the sonic cd steam version. which one is better? steam one or restored?

dont doownload it makesk mustard gass

Restored because you have the option to use the decomp instead of the Steam version. The Steam version is blurry and runs too fast on monitors over 60hz. You need to download some third party software for it to slow down because the AMD frame limiter doesn't work for it. The decomp is just over all better.

Attached: National-Dolphin-Day[1].jpg (1200x1200, 178.04K)

ah okay thanks ill use that one

That Sonic CD version is very buggy.

I usually just set my monitor to 60 hz when I play it.

Op is a faggot.
Sonic is for furries.
AIR in that mega has no bin required.

I know cause i had troubles with AIR reading usual roms, only STEAM ones or something. Its Shit.

Sonic doesn't deserve any future sales and needs to DIE ALREADY

Woah, piracy? You're super cool, OP! I've never even thought about doing that before.

>I know cause i had troubles with AIR reading usual roms, only STEAM ones or something. It
You just need a ROM that's on the same revision as the Steam version. I don't know what that is off the top of my head but I'm running AIR using an old ROM I downloaded in college well over a decade ago. Just Google what rev the Steam version is and download that one.

what happened to the Sonic Mania guys? Sega literally hired those guys

>Piracy
Forever and Absolute use the Data files from the mobile ports which are currently free. 3K AIR and CD Restored can run off the Steam versions. 3K AIR even wants you to use the Steam version. All of these games can be played 100% legally. You did get 3K and CD off of Steam before Sega pulled them right?

Some of them made the 3K port in Origins

Does this include Story Mode with all the cutscenes?

check out youtube.com

You're not ebin for using decomps.

Why are there no stage titles in sonic CD?

I don't want to watch a YouTube video, I want to see cutscenes in the actual game.

>must...defend...my $45 purchase...

>Sonic is for furries.
>I know cause
No need to get defensive on your fantasies, user.

nice argument smooth brain

youtu.be/k44y5BouE1E

Reminder the best way to play Sonic Origins is for free and on Yuzu

Ryujinx shills and payfags (enjoy that denuvo) on suicide watch

Attached: yuzu 3.jpg (559x548, 30.4K)

Your shilling attempts are pretty pathetic, and bordering on attention whoring.
>HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME AND MY UBER 1337 HAXOR VERSIONS OF SONIC!

>uber l337 haxor version
I literally just downloaded a .zip file and extracted it. Don't get mad that a bunch of random retards on the internet can create a better product than fucking Sega.

I don't care who created what. Origins is broken shit, and I've already played all of those versions on several platforms.
But your attempts at shilling them so hard are pathetic.

They split. Most of them formed a new studio and are developing a new engine for the upcoming projects. The ones that remained worked on 3K for origins